Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Beach 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    anyone hear anything back? The rest of the process was so quick I assumed we would've heard back by now.

    Comment


    • #47
      Gotta be hearing something soon. PAT's ended Jan 31. They have to be reviewing/selecting now because Captains Interviews are Feb 10-20.

      Comment


      • #48
        Just got my email it’s a no go for me. Good luck to everyone who moves on.

        Comment


        • #49
          Same here... Stay in the fight... Good luck

          Comment


          • #50
            No go for me as well...

            Comment


            • #51
              thanks but no thanks for me. What were your biddle times?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by firehb979 View Post
                thanks but no thanks for me. What were your biddle times?
                8:15 which is pretty slow compared to the other guys I tested with.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Futurefire03 View Post

                  8:15 which is pretty slow compared to the other guys I tested with.
                  I'm on the same boat as you, low 8's and no invite. Need to work on my fitness so I'll be ready for the next process. Saw a lot of low 7's and high 6's at my test date.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by firehb979 View Post

                    I'm on the same boat as you, low 8's and no invite. Need to work on my fitness so I'll be ready for the next process. Saw a lot of low 7's and high 6's at my test date.
                    One guy from my group I think scored in the high 5s and some 6s. I feel like working on a hand crew, FF1 cert and military really helps too.

                    Comment

                    300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                    Collapse

                    Upper 300x250

                    Collapse

                    Taboola

                    Collapse

                    Leader

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X