No announcement yet.

2019 Chicago PARAMEDIC list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IceyBlue any new news on background front ?

Comment

I wish I could say yes. But nope.

Comment

Anyone on this forum that is processing for medic / Fire side have any updates on Background investigations taking place currently ? I received a call 2 weeks ago . Had to send him a few items . But haven’t heard anything since ......

Comment

bpeter26 last I heard from my BI was a little over two weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything from him since.

Comment

aw07 sounds like you and I are in similar situation. I was contacted little over 2 weeks ago . Had to send him a few items . Emailed him early this week that he received items and if he needed more from me . He replied and stated that he had what he needed etc ........

Comment

BI emailed me other day and stated that " my Background has been submitted". I'm assuming that is good news?

Comment

That sounds like good news! I’ve still heard nothing.

Comment

Anybody on this forum who is processing on Medic side hear anything about medical yet ??

Comment

Originally posted by bpeter26 View Post
                    Anybody on this forum who is processing on Medic side hear anything about medical yet ??
                    If it makes any difference, Im on the fire side and everyone from the March processing is still waiting for medical (as far as I know).

Comment

Just received a email from CFD HR to schedule medical next week. Anyone on here know how that works? Is there a dress code? Should I wear a suit and tie again??

Comment

I just got my email today too. It didn’t say, but I would say definitely dress nice. That’s what I am going to do!

Comment

I am finished with my background and medical already, I believe I am left over from the group that processed for the first class. Definitely wear a suit for medical scheduling! For the actual medical appointment you don’t have to dress up, athletic shorts and t shirt, you will be doing a stress test on the treadmill. But make sure you wear a suit to the scheduling!

Comment

Thank You RLFD for clarification. I was going to dress up just in case. Is it along process. Or do we really just go in and pick a day?

Comment

No problem! And the length of your day will depend on how many people are there, the group before me was apparently larger and I was told they spent a couple of hours there. There were only about 12 or so people in mine, I’d say I was there just over an hour. You will be signing some additional documents, and yes, scheduling your medical appointment. Get there early!

Comment

Anyone have a good number for CFD HR? They haven't picked up the phone in 3 weeks. I talked to someone yesterday who said they moved and got a new number, didn't know what it was though.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X