Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne / Decatur Township 2020 Hiring Process (Indy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price317
    replied
    Congrats!! Best of luck in class!!

Leave a comment:

• Cvinson98
    replied
    Cleared PERF, recruit class starts March 16th!

Leave a comment:

• IndyGirl
    replied
    New to the forums here!

First off, congrats to those that have received offers!

What I heard regarding the offers and ranks are that they have already offered 22-23 positions. These positions are included in our ranks and I assume the chief got some picks as well. So if you are ranked in the 20s, your now close to the top of the list if you did not get picked up. Remember this is a joint process so Decatur could be picking us up as well so don’t loose hope. The list is good for 2 years so it is possible Wayne could take a 2nd class at some point.

Best of luck to everyone on your search for a fire career!!

Leave a comment:

• Cvinson98
    replied
    xMuDdBoUnDx , sorry for the late response. I got a call from the Chief on the 16th of January and he informed me of my placement on the list. I myself am not sure if the ranking sent out were before or after the conditional offers. I would think they are before but I could be wrong. I got all of my PERF stuff finished and I’m going to do more paperwork and get some other things done later this week. I did get an email before PERF telling us to be prepared because they are on a very tight schedule. Everyone who didn’t get the offer, just stay positive and remember it takes time as well as dedication and perseverance. I am very happy and excited but I will always remain humble and grateful for the opportunity. Indianapolis will be accepting applications this March, so everyone should make sure and apply.

Leave a comment:

• Urb23
    replied
    xMuDdBoUnDx well played sir. Well played

Leave a comment:

• xMuDdBoUnDx
    replied
    Originally posted by Cvinson98 View Post
    I got a call this morning, and I went and signed my conditional offer this evening! Such a great feeling. I have dreamed of this moment since a child and have been working towards it since my teenage years. I wish everyone luck and remember always stay positive and never lose hope. Getting on the job takes dedication and motivation. Never get discouraged.
    Congrats again on receiving an offer! Did you receive a letter in the mail as well regarding your rank?

Leave a comment:

• Urb23
    replied
    Ended up getting 27th, but curious if the initial 15 is after their offers went out. Also beginning to wonder if they hire many over a 2 year period after the initial group has been selected.

Leave a comment:

• GFD512
    replied
    Yes im also curious im 107 and it says its good for two years, however i know wayne only hired 15 so it really kinda seems like a positive way of saying im sorry haha

Leave a comment:

• xMuDdBoUnDx
    replied
    I’m curious if these rankings are including the ones they have already gave conditional offers too?

Leave a comment:

• xMuDdBoUnDx
    replied
    Originally posted by Price317 View Post
    Thanks!! I appreciate the encouragement. I'm definitely applying for Indy when it comes around again, I heard around March or April.
    March is what I heard for the next Indy process. Apply everywhere you can to get the experience!
    Last edited by xMuDdBoUnDx; 02-08-2020, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Price317
    replied
    Thanks!! I appreciate the encouragement. I'm definitely applying for Indy when it comes around again, I heard around March or April.

Leave a comment:

• xMuDdBoUnDx
    replied
    Originally posted by Price317 View Post
    Good afternoon all, I just received a letter that I am #92 on the hiring list. Not sure if that's a good number (it's obviously not in the top 10, lol) but I'm proud of myself as a first time candidate. Either way congrats to those who already got their conditional offers and good luck at the training academy.
    You should be very proud! It’s not the top 10-20, but considering your first time, that’s a great number. Now take this experience and bring what you have learned to the next process you try for. Just remember to never give up. It’s a long road and as you continue to do these processes, you will get better at them.

Leave a comment:

• Price317
    replied
    Good afternoon all, I just received a letter that I am #92 on the hiring list. Not sure if that's a good number (it's obviously not in the top 10, lol) but I'm proud of myself as a first time candidate. Either way congrats to those who already got their conditional offers and good luck at the training academy.

Leave a comment:

• Cvinson98
    replied
    Mar0612 xMuDdBoUnDx Thank you both! It is for Wayne Township. I go for my PERF physical at the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• xMuDdBoUnDx
    replied
    Originally posted by Cvinson98 View Post
    I got a call this morning, and I went and signed my conditional offer this evening! Such a great feeling. I have dreamed of this moment since a child and have been working towards it since my teenage years. I wish everyone luck and remember always stay positive and never lose hope. Getting on the job takes dedication and motivation. Never get discouraged.
    Congrats and Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X