Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne / Decatur Township 2020 Hiring Process (Indy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up getting 27th, but curious if the initial 15 is after their offers went out. Also beginning to wonder if they hire many over a 2 year period after the initial group has been selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Cvinson98 View Post
      I got a call this morning, and I went and signed my conditional offer this evening! Such a great feeling. I have dreamed of this moment since a child and have been working towards it since my teenage years. I wish everyone luck and remember always stay positive and never lose hope. Getting on the job takes dedication and motivation. Never get discouraged.
      Congrats again on receiving an offer! Did you receive a letter in the mail as well regarding your rank?

Comment

xMuDdBoUnDx well played sir. Well played

Comment

xMuDdBoUnDx , sorry for the late response. I got a call from the Chief on the 16th of January and he informed me of my placement on the list. I myself am not sure if the ranking sent out were before or after the conditional offers. I would think they are before but I could be wrong. I got all of my PERF stuff finished and I’m going to do more paperwork and get some other things done later this week. I did get an email before PERF telling us to be prepared because they are on a very tight schedule. Everyone who didn’t get the offer, just stay positive and remember it takes time as well as dedication and perseverance. I am very happy and excited but I will always remain humble and grateful for the opportunity. Indianapolis will be accepting applications this March, so everyone should make sure and apply.

Comment

New to the forums here!

First off, congrats to those that have received offers!

What I heard regarding the offers and ranks are that they have already offered 22-23 positions. These positions are included in our ranks and I assume the chief got some picks as well. So if you are ranked in the 20s, your now close to the top of the list if you did not get picked up. Remember this is a joint process so Decatur could be picking us up as well so don’t loose hope. The list is good for 2 years so it is possible Wayne could take a 2nd class at some point.

Best of luck to everyone on your search for a fire career!!

Comment

Cleared PERF, recruit class starts March 16th!

Comment

Congrats!! Best of luck in class!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...