Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP1730
    replied
    Anybody have any further info for the people who had their medical? One fire medic told me that If a year lapses, we go in again for an update.

Leave a comment:

• Cuttingedge237
    replied
    168 started in late March …

Leave a comment:

• Campy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

Talked to HR and the list is still active and they have not received orders for a new test. Anyone else have information on this? Thanks
    I talked with a County medic the other day who said that they were told there was supposed to be a new test this spring/summer but they had heard nothing about any kind of official test day so he would assume that they’re still going to pull from the old list unless told otherwise

Leave a comment:

• Jman119
    replied
    Originally posted by AP1730 View Post
    Class 167 has graduated. With that one finished, I don't think there any classes currently going on. I haven't seen anything about 168 on facebook, Twitter or instagram
    Talked to HR and the list is still active and they have not received orders for a new test. Anyone else have information on this? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• AP1730
    replied
    Class 167 has graduated. With that one finished, I don't think there any classes currently going on. I haven't seen anything about 168 on facebook, Twitter or instagram

Leave a comment:

• Ffdex
    replied
    Congrats!!

Leave a comment:

• AP1730
    replied
    Awesome man! Hopefully that's a sign that the towers will start up again soon. I had my medical back in Feb and still waiting for a tower date

Leave a comment:

• Dajoncurtis
    replied
    I have a medical scheduled for 5/23
    I was assigned it 4/4 so seems like stocking piling ready to go recruits when / if they decide to hire again
    cjo was 12/1/22

Leave a comment:

• Desertratt
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post

The two processes have nothing to do with each other.
    Copy that my apologies

Leave a comment:

• Brian1023
    replied
    Originally posted by Desertratt View Post
    Buddy got his medical for FSA today so maybe some progress in the dept or more hurry up and wait. Either way just stay ready for the call
    The two processes have nothing to do with each other.

Leave a comment:

• Desertratt
    replied
    Buddy got his medical for FSA today so maybe some progress in the dept or more hurry up and wait. Either way just stay ready for the call

Leave a comment:

• Redcrown12
    replied
    Originally posted by MajorPayne View Post
    What the hell happend in the academy, sounds like some discrimination suit. But for what!?
    Supposedly the black cadre told the black recruits to file discrimination suits.

Leave a comment:

• MajorPayne
    replied
    What the hell happend in the academy, sounds like some discrimination suit. But for what!?

Leave a comment:

• VTAJA93
    replied
    https://www.local1014.org/?zone=/uni...&HomeID=871467

Leave a comment:

• Redcrown12
    replied
    Originally posted by destrucdave View Post

You are wrong. I spoke with an explorer who just turned 14 and is super dialed. He said they are opening up apps in July and no matter how well you do, you’ll get band 1 and most likely not hear anything until the investigation gets resolved.
    Sounds pretty legit to me! Those explorers are “DIALED”!!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X