X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeeWoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
    Does anyone have any information about this current list? I know their union said they extended it for another year, but what does this really mean? Will they be sending out more CJO’s? Thanks.
    It means they can continue to pull from the list (Send cjos) to fill towers, which in the union notes they stated there is a tower schedule for Jan. and probably 3 more after that in 2021. There is enough people from the initial round of 200ish cjos sent out earlier this year to fill another tower, if not 2. So maybe another round cjos will go out first of the year? Idk maybe someone has more insight than I do on this.
    Last edited by WeeWoo; 10-10-2020, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jman119
    replied
    Does anyone have any information about this current list? I know their union said they extended it for another year, but what does this really mean? Will they be sending out more CJO’s? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied
    Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Trying to figure out which department to go to? Lol but I mean you have already completed everything so I feel like you would know sooner rather than later?
    You would think lol but with these processes nothing is official until it’s official

Leave a comment:

• AIQ
    replied
    Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
    Great lol don’t understand that.
    Trying to figure out which department to go to? Lol but I mean you have already completed everything so I feel like you would know sooner rather than later?

Leave a comment:

• Boize208
    replied
    Yeah especially since most backgrounds ask if you're ever left a job without giving 2 week notice.

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• homewardbound
    replied
    Yes they are.

Leave a comment:

• Biz_m
    replied
    Is county notorious for sending out offers late? Or in the past have they given out offers months in advance?
    There was a guy given an offer the day before 160 started so who knows

Leave a comment:

• Dgogs31
    replied
    Is county notorious for sending out offers late? Or in the past have they given out offers months in advance?
    Had friend get an offer two weeks before academy started. He was not an alternate.

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied
    I would assume we would be given offers for the next academy.

Leave a comment:

• homewardbound
    replied
    hmm. wonder what happens to the 100 or so that already passed BI/med.

Leave a comment:

• Jman119
    replied
    Nice. Thought the list was definitely not going to be extended? lol.

Leave a comment:

• sagesensei
    replied
    this news is hugeeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• ForeRight28
    replied
    "I have asked the Fire Chief to extend the current hiring list by one year and to continue with the aggressive entry-level hiring we have cooperatively been driving. He has agreed and we will continue to push to run towers until we are full." - per Union website

There is still hope!
    Last edited by ForeRight28; 10-07-2020, 01:53 PM. Reason: List is alive for another year.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X