Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lenmen View Post
    Scratch that smh he got his email to turn in his resume! I had to double and triple check with him
    Still though, they’re requesting this, which means interviews are coming for band 2. Makes no sense unless they’re done w B1.

    Comment


    • Probably means they’re going to send out more cjos

      Comment


      • Yeah that’s kind of odd..I didn’t think band 2 was still a thing since there is so many in band 1, could be good or bad for the rest of us

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AIQ View Post
          Yeah that’s kind of odd..I didn’t think band 2 was still a thing since there is so many in band 1, could be good or bad for the rest of us
          Perhaps from a “legal” aspect, if in fact the hiring is going to the FCTC, then ALL of this list can be “exhausted”. So they interview from all bands. But... I sure hope not. I check every mail box multiple times a day looking for that CJO!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post

            Perhaps from a “legal” aspect, if in fact the hiring is going to the FCTC, then ALL of this list can be “exhausted”. So they interview from all bands. But... I sure hope not. I check every mail box multiple times a day looking for that CJO!
            I agree that it is probably from a legal aspect but I think this is a good sign for us

            Comment


            • Good luck everyone! Hopefully more CJOs go out. I think that with the last set of orientations they went out two consecutive weeks so be on the lookout for more emails! Keep grinding.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by navymech View Post
                Good luck everyone! Hopefully more CJOs go out. I think that with the last set of orientations they went out two consecutive weeks so be on the lookout for more emails! Keep grinding.
                Heard from a friend that more might be going out today. Not sure where he got this info. Just trying to keep the faith! Good luck

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
                  Heard from a friend that more might be going out today. Not sure where he got this info. Just trying to keep the faith! Good luck
                  Today is Friday and apparently good things happen on Friday...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Medic91 View Post

                    Today is Friday and apparently good things happen on Friday...

                    Comment


                    • Good things do happen on Fridays if your a person of faith the Lord's died on the cross for all of us on a Friday. So like they say "keep the faith" and be patient the Lord has perfect timing he always right on time!

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone, new to the board but I’m in the batch of folks who interviewed on April 1st. My apologies if this question was answered but does LACoFD CJO’s get sent via email or hard copy snail mail? I only I ask because USPS sent me a alert that I’m to receive a letter from LACoFD today.... It’s either gonna be good news or bad news I guess, lol. Keep y’all posted if it’s good news.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ocdad85 View Post
                          Hi everyone, new to the board but I’m in the batch of folks who interviewed on April 1st. My apologies if this question was answered but does LACoFD CJO’s get sent via email or hard copy snail mail? I only I ask because USPS sent me a alert that I’m to receive a letter from LACoFD today.... It’s either gonna be good news or bad news I guess, lol. Keep y’all posted if it’s good news.
                          CJO’s get sent via email. I think after that you will receive a letter in the mail from what I’ve heard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ocdad85 View Post
                            Hi everyone, new to the board but I’m in the batch of folks who interviewed on April 1st. My apologies if this question was answered but does LACoFD CJO’s get sent via email or hard copy snail mail? I only I ask because USPS sent me a alert that I’m to receive a letter from LACoFD today.... It’s either gonna be good news or bad news I guess, lol. Keep y’all posted if it’s good news.
                            They sent me both an email and a letter.


                            looks like another round of CJOs will be going out today then...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by homewardbound View Post

                              They sent me both an email and a letter.


                              looks like another round of CJOs will be going out today then...
                              Did you get the letter in the mail the same day as the email?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

                                Did you get the letter in the mail the same day as the email?
                                Honestly not sure. I usually only check my mail box once a week, and I was on shift when I got the email.

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X