Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeeruzzo
    replied
    Congrats to everyone ! I didn’t get a CJO for trainee but at least I got into FSA!

Leave a comment:

• Ace1027
    replied
    Originally posted by TToyoda View Post
    Mine was not up-to-date when I received my CJO yesterday. Usually FD's want a valid CPAT by "time of appointment" or backgrounds. Definitely email them when you have the updated one, though.
    Appreciate it!!! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Jman119
    replied
    So does anyone have a clue how many they sent out? Sounds like a lot

Leave a comment:

• TToyoda
    replied
    Mine was not up-to-date when I received my CJO yesterday. Usually FD's want a valid CPAT by "time of appointment" or backgrounds. Definitely email them when you have the updated one, though.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1027
    replied
    Congrats to all!!! Question, I had surgery but I am fully healed now and about to do my CPAT again. Wondering will that affect their decision to send a CJO out to me? If it isn't up to date? Should I email them?

Leave a comment:

• CAFF
    replied
    Let’s hope more are sent out!

Leave a comment:

• Dame803
    replied
    Originally posted by TToyoda View Post
    I also received a CJO yesterday night around 0800. I believe I was in Group 5 for interviews if I remember correctly. I don't think the group numbers mean anything, though. It's very reassuring to know that they're still using the list we're on. Ignore the rumors about them scrapping the list and just know that you're all still in it until you're not. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who also received offers yesterday.
    Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dame803
    replied
    Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

I did. Honestly came so far out of left field I didn't even know how to react lol
    Congrats!!! I just got my CJO from the Austin Fire Department

Leave a comment:

• TToyoda
    replied
    I also received a CJO yesterday night around 0800. I believe I was in Group 5 for interviews if I remember correctly. I don't think the group numbers mean anything, though. It's very reassuring to know that they're still using the list we're on. Ignore the rumors about them scrapping the list and just know that you're all still in it until you're not. Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who also received offers yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• ForeRight28
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinez03 View Post
    Got the cjo yesterday as well. Good luck everyone
    What group did you interview in, if you don't mind me asking?

Leave a comment:

• Kbsandcoffee
    replied
    Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

Hopefully they didn’t already send out all 400 CJO’s lol. Good luck everyone!
    I feel you there brother. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Jman119
    replied
    Originally posted by Snydoggydog View Post
    There will be lots more CJO’s going out. This is from my county email from Chief Osby, giving an update on many things including hiring:

I am happy to report that relief is on the horizon. Two recruit classes are running concurrently right now and those approximately 100 new firefighters are scheduled to graduate in October and November. Another two recruit classes are scheduled to start in October and November as well. Our plan is to graduate between six and eight classes next year to bring on approximately 400 new firefighters to help fill our ranks.

stay ready, stay humble and don’t lose hope.
    Hopefully they didn’t already send out all 400 CJO’s lol. Good luck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Snydoggydog
    replied
    There will be lots more CJO’s going out. This is from my county email from Chief Osby, giving an update on many things including hiring:

I am happy to report that relief is on the horizon. Two recruit classes are running concurrently right now and those approximately 100 new firefighters are scheduled to graduate in October and November. Another two recruit classes are scheduled to start in October and November as well. Our plan is to graduate between six and eight classes next year to bring on approximately 400 new firefighters to help fill our ranks.

stay ready, stay humble and don’t lose hope.

Leave a comment:

• AM1485
    replied
    Originally posted by Jak3lee View Post
    Can anyone remind me how I can send county my updated stuff? I.e. renewed cpat test, recent fire tech certificate, etc. ??
    send it to the email address below:
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Jak3lee
    replied
    Can anyone remind me how I can send county my updated stuff? I.e. renewed cpat test, recent fire tech certificate, etc. ??

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X