X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told today that there is about a hundred in v band and 3000 in band 1

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post
      I was told today that there is about a hundred in v band and 3000 in band 1
      Where did you hear that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

Where did you hear that?
        Friend that works in la county

Comment

Friend that works in la county
          Do they know what the next step is in the process and how they’re choosing people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

Do they know what the next step is in the process and how they’re choosing people?
            V band will be exhausted. They are going to be running two towers with 48(+15) alternates. Then they will dip into band 1. By that logic and time frame maybe late spring early summer of 2020 for band 1.

Backgrounds and the other stuff stuff are next. The way it’s laid out in the application on gov jobs

Comment

V band will be exhausted. They are going to be running two towers with 48(+15) alternates. Then they will dip into band 1. By that logic and time frame maybe late spring early summer of 2020 for band 1.

Backgrounds and the other stuff stuff are next. The way it’s laid out in the application on gov jobs
              Can confirm this as well through an LA county training captain. Still not 100% but it is exactly what I heard. They had 48 for the current academy and 10 didn’t show, only 38 currently.

Comment

• 3000 people in Band 1...

Good luck, everyone! Lol haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post

Can confirm this as well through an LA county training captain. Still not 100% but it is exactly what I heard. They had 48 for the current academy and 10 didn’t show, only 38 currently.
                  Why wouldn’t people show? I’d live in my car if I had to haha

Comment

• Gotta capitalize on making V band!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post
                      Gotta capitalize on making V band!
                      I will be out in a couple months. I’m hand delivering that dd214

Comment

I will be out in a couple months. I’m hand delivering that dd214
                        Just make sure you have some sort of a campaign medal on your dd214. I didnt get veteran credit because I wasnt in Afghanistan or Iraq but I was in for 7 years. There is a pdf that shows how to qualify for the 10 pts

Comment

• Originally posted by sjabbott View Post

Just make sure you have some sort of a campaign medal on your dd214. I didnt get veteran credit because I wasnt in Afghanistan or Iraq but I was in for 7 years. There is a pdf that shows how to qualify for the 10 pts
                          How did you not get it? The global war on terrorism is considered a campaign I believe. Can you link the pdf? I have only found a little blurb on the hiring flyer and recruit flyer

Comment

How did you not get it? The global war on terrorism is considered a campaign I believe. Can you link the pdf? I have only found a little blurb on the hiring flyer and recruit flyer
                            http://file.lacounty.gov/SDSInter/dh...nInfo_2014.pdf

Comment

• Awesome thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by sjabbott View Post

You don’t need a campaign medal for vet preference. Only 180 days active duty that wasn’t for training(Tech school) and it had to have occurred after 9/11.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X