Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..............:.
    Last edited by Kbsandcoffee; 05-22-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• You’re probably right.

Comment

• FCTC sent out an email last night about new openings to people who were first affected by covid cancellations. They are for this next Thursday

Comment

• My email from FCTC still has pending on it. So maybe there doing first come first serve. Hopefully that's the case because mine expired last month and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by navynerd View Post
            My email from FCTC still has pending on it. So maybe there doing first come first serve. Hopefully that's the case because mine expired last month and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
            They reached out to me and confirmed the appointment today.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

They reached out to me and confirmed the appointment today.
              For CPAT? I didn’t get a email and my CPAT was supposed to be April 9th cuz mine expired April 11th, the last one I got was like a week ago and the soonest date I could get was July 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post

For CPAT? I didn’t get a email and my CPAT was supposed to be April 9th cuz mine expired April 11th, the last one I got was like a week ago and the soonest date I could get was July 9th.
                My cpat was scheduled for March 15th or something like that and they reached out because I was one of the first groups to be cancelled

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

My cpat was scheduled for March 15th or something like that and they reached out because I was one of the first groups to be cancelled
                  Forsure! Hopefully they continue that I would like to have a earlier date if possible haha

Comment

• Just got the email from FCTC, sounds like you don’t get a choice in what day you want to do it, hoping whatever day they give me I’ll be able to go

edit: thought I posted this earlier, FCTC confirmed my appointment already.

Comment

• Anybody hearing any news or is it the usual hurry up and wait?

Comment

• Originally posted by green108 View Post
                        Anybody hearing any news or is it the usual hurry up and wait?
                        Nothing...

Comment

• Thank you to all of you who served.

Comment

• Originally posted by green108 View Post
                            Anybody hearing any news or is it the usual hurry up and wait?
                            Crickets on my side. Definitely didn’t think it would take this long to hear back.

Comment

• Well all you future firefighters out there it's time to hear some good news......we deserve it, we've waited long enough!!! So it's time to keep the faith and look up and not out. And if it's met to be it WILL happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by navynerd View Post
                                Well all you future firefighters out there it's time to hear some good news......we deserve it, we've waited long enough!!! So it's time to keep the faith and look up and not out. And if it's met to be it WILL happen!
                                Amen. Stay grinding

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X