Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post

After the 2 in September, does anyone know of more this year? Or is it back to the spring?
    Just guessing I’d say two more in the fall

Comment

• I heard after September the next towers would be in January 2021

Comment

• September seems more reasonable than July, especially if 157 is going June 8-July 31 and 158 starts shortly after that.

Comment

• Anyone have a clue when they might send out the first wave of CJO’s?

Comment

• If I was a betting man, at least two more weeks, since theirs interviews this Wednesday

Comment

• The wait may be even longer, my buddy who has a interview Wednesday told me there was some issue with sending out the interview links so the date got pushed back.

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post
                The wait may be even longer, my buddy who has a interview Wednesday told me there was some issue with sending out the interview links so the date got pushed back.
                Bummer. How far back did they get pushed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

Bummer. How far back did they get pushed?
                  He said they didn’t give a date..just told to standby for further.

Comment

• Can't see them waiting to hand out CJO's a whole lot longer. If they want to have two or three towers in September, that's lots of backgrounds and medicals to get through. And I can't see them waiting till the last minute and rushing to push people through.

Comment

• Yeah, my background is long and complicated. Hahaha. 2 ex wives, 20 years of work experience, ex in laws....

Comment

• Those September towers could already be filled as far as you know. They could have medics and V-banders that have already cleared everything waiting to be placed into those and may only take a handful of band 1 people to fill the rest of the slots. They’ve also been rushing people through already, so don’t rule anything out.

Comment

• Hey guys, was thinking about this this morning, wondering if anyone has insight: what is the value of our written test at this point? Was it just to get an interview? Or? Maybe you guys with CJO can offer up or if anyone knows anything. Thanks!

Comment

• Did that last group of interviews get a date yet?

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about a legit panel interview at any point during this process or are we assuming that the video interview is the only one?

Comment

• Originally posted by green108 View Post
                                Has anyone heard anything about a legit panel interview at any point during this process or are we assuming that the video interview is the only one?
                                There’s no panel only other person you speak to is background if you move on

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X