Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group 7 Here

Just finished my Interview. I feel confident about it! Lets get these CJO's boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jak3lee View Post
      Group 7 Here

Just finished my Interview. I feel confident about it! Lets get these CJO's boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
        Last round of interviews today, right? Hopefully? lol
        Hopefully, I personally don’t know anyone with a later date than today..besides the people who Did the late test..but they just got the email for the resume..I don’t think that would effect anything tho

Comment

• AIQ there was a later test? I finished my interview today it was pretty alright

Comment

• Yeah I know a couple guys who requested a late test because they couldn’t make it to the test we all took..but yeah they got a late test and got the email for the resume like a week ago or so there’s already more people added to band 1. Don’t know how many tested tho I assume a couple hundred

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post
              Yeah I know a couple guys who requested a late test because they couldn’t make it to the test we all took..but yeah they got a late test and got the email for the resume like a week ago or so there’s already more people added to band 1. Don’t know how many tested tho I assume a couple hundred
              I know a guy who did the late test. He said there were 80

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
                I know a guy who did the late test. He said there were 80
                Even better! I was honestly surprised they got the late test..I thought they were going to be forgotten haha

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

I contacted LA county about this last month and they said just get it to us when you can. Mine is expired but they have to be realistic and they understand that.
                  Awesome! That’s huge! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Had no idea there was a late test? Or even heard of a department doing that hah

Comment

• Yeah you just had to have a good enough reason, and if it was good enough you got a later test date

Comment

• Out of curiosity has anyone from group 1 heard back? I interviewed in march and haven't heard anything and was just checking if anyone has heard yet.
                        thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Jestertx View Post
                          Out of curiosity has anyone from group 1 heard back? I interviewed in march and haven't heard anything and was just checking if anyone has heard yet.
                          thanks guys
                          I believe no one has heard back. If I were to guess, I would say the department is waiting until everyone interviews to send out notices. Going off the comments on here, it sounds yesterday was the last round of interviews, so hopefully we will hear something within the next couple weeks.

Comment

I believe no one has heard back. If I were to guess, I would say the department is waiting until everyone interviews to send out notices. Going off the comments on here, it sounds yesterday was the last round of interviews, so hopefully we will hear something within the next couple weeks.
                            I interviewed yesterday on may 6th. That’s the latest I’ve heard of interviews but I thought I saw on here that some interviews were in June?

Comment

Thanks that's what I was figuring from reading this all too but was just checking to make sure. Thanks again, and good luck to all

Comment

• I took the late exam on 2/26/2020, received my request for resume on 4/23, submitted resume on 4/28, received interview date on 5/4 for an interview on 5/13. Hope this helps and best of luck, folks!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X