No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they already filled the tower expected to happen in July?

Comment

• ArmyDrill Is tower all Vbanders or a mixture?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
        ArmyDrill Is tower all Vbanders or a mixture?
        157 starting June 8 is all V banders.

Comment

• Dgogs31 Is your friend in 157 too?

Comment

• I’m not sure what number but he’s at Del Valle. He said he’s in with V banders but it mostly medics. He’s heard of a July tower and the two in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post
              I’m not sure what number but he’s at Del Valle. He said he’s in with V banders but it mostly medics. He’s heard of a July tower and the two in September.
              I think 158 is at Del Valle and heard they start a week or two after us.

Comment

• Dang so 2 June academy’s, a July academy AND 2 September?

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post
                  Dang so 2 June academy’s, a July academy AND 2 September?
                  Sounds about right. We are getting sequestered and training 6 days a week. Start June 8 and graduate July 31.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

Sounds about right. We are getting sequestered and training 6 days a week. Start June 8 and graduate July 31.
                    Goodluck brother!! Keep us updated if you can! Thanks for all the info.

Comment

• random question but anyone on here happen to turn in any awards with their paperwork? I have couple Honorable awards given by the Fire Department from when I was an EMT and did a pretty good job on some cardiac arrest calls, written by captains. I interview weds!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

even better haha good luck bud!

Comment

• Originally posted by gabe40 View Post
                          random question but anyone on here happen to turn in any awards with their paperwork? I have couple Honorable awards given by the Fire Department from when I was an EMT and did a pretty good job on some cardiac arrest calls, written by captains. I interview weds!
                          No the email didn’t say anything about sending stuff like that.
                          probably could put that on a resume I suppose. Good luck on your interview!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post
                            I’m not sure what number but he’s at Del Valle. He said he’s in with V banders but it mostly medics. He’s heard of a July tower and the two in September.
                            Dgogs31 Are the medics V banders too or from the medic list? Sorry I’m just trying to see if they are maybe they still pulling form the medic list.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Dgogs31 Are the medics V banders too or from the medic list? Sorry I’m just trying to see if they are maybe they still pulling form the medic list.
                              3 guys I work with, all medics. 1 is a veteran, other two are not. Veteran is in the June 8th and other two are June 22? I think. Not sure on the exact dates.

Comment

• Weird that they didn’t throw those medics in the current tower happening rn.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X