Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post
    There’s supposed to be an academy in July as well.. guessing as soon as 157 has graduated. I don’t know if that going to be all v-band or what. But remember some v-band got into 156..they interviewed December and got CJO on the 11th of January. Not sure how many v-band were in 156 but they got them done in less then 2 months.

also. This might be my fault with interviews going into June. My co-worker originally told me he had a interview in June. But I recently talked to him and he said it’s may 7th. I don’t know why he told me June initially. But unless anyone else knows someone with a June interview the latest Interview date I’ve seen is the 7th of may. So my bad y’all. Feels like they’re waiting until all interviews are completed to send our CJO’s so hopefully only 1 more week.
    I hope so man. this waiting around is brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

I was too busy drilling the paramedic intern on what i could do to stand out but i think it was equivalent to running like two miles in less than 20 minutes or something. it wasnt anything crazy. dont be a loaf i think is what the actual requirement is.
      Thanks! Looking forward to the opportunity

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post
        There’s supposed to be an academy in July as well.. guessing as soon as 157 has graduated. I don’t know if that going to be all v-band or what. But remember some v-band got into 156..they interviewed December and got CJO on the 11th of January. Not sure how many v-band were in 156 but they got them done in less then 2 months.

also. This might be my fault with interviews going into June. My co-worker originally told me he had a interview in June. But I recently talked to him and he said it’s may 7th. I don’t know why he told me June initially. But unless anyone else knows someone with a June interview the latest Interview date I’ve seen is the 7th of may. So my bad y’all. Feels like they’re waiting until all interviews are completed to send our CJO’s so hopefully only 1 more week.
        Well that would be a game changer! Lets hope the last group is May 7th! Had my interview yesterday and eager to find out! Hope to see all of you out there for 159s. We should have our usernames on our turnouts

Comment

• Originally posted by t.blumenf View Post

Well that would be a game changer! Lets hope the last group is May 7th! Had my interview yesterday and eager to find out! Hope to see all of you out there for 159s. We should have our usernames on our turnouts
          Hahahaha! I hope so! Might be easier to call me Mazzola tho...

Comment

• So it’s either you hear back or you don’t? Or do they notify you if you aren’t selected as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dajoncurtis View Post
              So it’s either you hear back or you don’t? Or do they notify you if you aren’t selected as well?
              Others were saying you're only notified if you receive a cjo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

Others were saying you're only notified if you receive a cjo.
                Ahhh that’s nerve racking

Comment

• Another rumor to add to the discussion, but my buddy’s dad, who works for County, said that vband has been exhausted to fill the June 8th tower. Meaning July tower could be the first waive of band 1 members.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                    Another rumor to add to the discussion, but my buddy’s dad, who works for County, said that vband has been exhausted to fill the June 8th tower. Meaning July tower could be the first waive of band 1 members.
                    I hope not lol. I havent received my CJO yet and im vband. so its either going to be a somber week or im grouped in with band 1.

Comment

I hope not lol. I havent received my CJO yet and im vband. so its either going to be a somber week or im grouped in with band 1.
                      No idea if it’s true or not! Where are you at in the process? I don’t think we’ll hear anything this week since there is still another round of interviews.

Comment

• If this week is the last set of interviews and the july academy will be filled with band 1 we should be expecting something soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by SSJHectic View Post
                          If this week is the last set of interviews and the july academy will be filled with band 1 we should be expecting something soon!
                          Let's hope!

Comment

same. V bender here. Still no medical or firm offer of employment

Comment

• WeeWoo

I interviewed in january. I havent heard anything and i am pretty sure I know everyone in the testing office haha. I feel pretty confident but geesh

Comment

• This is from my friend who is starting in June:

”Per their training chief - 2 more academy’s most likely starting in September.
                                They currently have 1 class of 40ish people going through with the whole hotel quarantine and it’s been successful. They graduate in a week or two.
                                The towers starting in June will be total of 112 people, so 56 at each facility. Going to assume September will be the same. Both classes are a mix of the medic list and the V band from the emt list. My class has about 35 medics in it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X