X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navymech
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

Are you talking about the background orientation or the tower orientation?
    Background.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyDrill
    replied
    Originally posted by navymech View Post
    ArmyDrill A buddy of mine said that there were about 50 people at his orientation. Any insight? I am trying to see what the possibility is for classing up. If they are planning on 56 per class and they are starting up what sounds like 4-5 before the end of the year. That puts it at 280 from vband and band 1.
    Are you talking about the background orientation or the tower orientation?

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    ArmyDrill A buddy of mine said that there were about 50 people at his orientation. Any insight? I am trying to see what the possibility is for classing up. If they are planning on 56 per class and they are starting up what sounds like 4-5 before the end of the year. That puts it at 280 from vband and band 1.

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    How many orientations took place for the ff/emt role? I think it was two days but there were two times. Is that right? For a total of four?

Leave a comment:

• ppraline
    replied
    Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Has your buddy received his new interview date yet?
    I am one of those who are waiting for the late interview. I contacted HR yesterday and they told me the same thing they told me a little over a week ago -- "Keep checking your email."

Leave a comment:

• AIQ
    replied
    Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Nothing yet

Leave a comment:

• Hubbalicious
    replied
    Originally posted by navynerd View Post
    So where will this leave us? Gavin Newsom told CNN's Jake Tapper during a Sunday morning interview when asked what will happen if California doesn't get federal aid he's response was "first responders, our police officers and firefighters, will be the first ones that will be laid off by cities and counties." The future seems bleak, does anyone know anything or heard anything? Like they say we're in this together.
    This is more for the state funded agencies like CalFire, CHP or other state funded services that are provided to specific counties or cities....this threat by Newsom also opens up a whole other political debate best left for other forums..haha
    Last edited by Hubbalicious; 05-20-2020, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• navynerd
    replied
    So where will this leave us? Gavin Newsom told CNN's Jake Tapper during a Sunday morning interview when asked what will happen if California doesn't get federal aid he's response was "first responders, our police officers and firefighters, will be the first ones that will be laid off by cities and counties." The future seems bleak, does anyone know anything or heard anything? Like they say we're in this together.

Leave a comment:

• Kbsandcoffee
    replied
    Tempting to go to AZ. I’m signed up and paid here in Ventura. Hoping they get going by June, otherwise a road trip is in order.

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied
    Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Well it’ll be a big sigh of relief when that CJO comes!

Leave a comment:

• Boize208
    replied
    For you guys needing CPAT's. if you're willing to travel, this is whats available on NTN in Phoenix AZ and Everett WA

Leave a comment:

• AIQ
    replied

17 weeks of breath holding. It gets easier after the first week haha.
    Well it’ll be a big sigh of relief when that CJO comes!

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    Originally posted by AIQ View Post

I ain’t holding my breath lol but man I hope so. I’d be even happier if we hear something earlier than Friday
    17 weeks of breath holding. It gets easier after the first week haha.

Leave a comment:

• AIQ
    replied

I treat every Friday like we might hear something and for the past 17 Fridays I have been disappointed. Lol here’s to 18 being the lucky one
    I ain’t holding my breath lol but man I hope so. I’d be even happier if we hear something earlier than Friday

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    Originally posted by truckman81 View Post
    So we might hear something this Friday?
    I treat every Friday like we might hear something and for the past 17 Fridays I have been disappointed. Lol here’s to 18 being the lucky one

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X