Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
    ArmyDrill Hey wasn't your academy orientation today?
    Hey whats up man. Yeah it was today. They weren’t answering too many questions about future tower dates but the Training Services Chief did say that this pandemic isn’t changing their plan for hiring or training. With that said it is changing the way that training is being conducted. Our class is also going to be sequestered at a hotel near the training center. Training is 6 days a week with SUN off. Tower is going to be from June 8- July 31 and is all V-band.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

Hey whats up man. Yeah it was today. They weren’t answering too many questions about future tower dates but the Training Services Chief did say that this pandemic isn’t changing their plan for hiring or training. With that said it is changing the way that training is being conducted. Our class is also going to be sequestered at a hotel near the training center. Training is 6 days a week with SUN off. Tower is going to be from June 8- July 31 and is all V-band.
      Oh wow dude that’s crazy! Do you know if they are still planning on running a second tower in June?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Oh wow dude that’s crazy! Do you know if they are still planning on running a second tower in June?
        They didnt mention anything about simultaneous towers but I can see them running another tower as soon as this one ends if they are sequestering trainees and condensing the tower.

Comment

• ArmyDrill are you “off” Sunday’s meaning you get to go home? Or are they keeping you in the hotel?

Comment

• There is 2 towers in June. I know a medic who has a June tower

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
              ArmyDrill are you “off” Sunday’s meaning you get to go home? Or are they keeping you in the hotel?
              We get released SAT evening after dinner and we are free to go home or wherever you want. We have to be back in our hotel room by 2000 on SUN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuttingedge237 View Post
                There is 2 towers in June. I know a medic who has a June tower
                There could be another one starting up right after ours. Do you know what his start date or tower location is?

Comment

• I don’t. A friend of mine who did the women’s prep academy who was in group 1 for band 1 was the one who told me about it

Comment

There is 2 towers in June. I know a medic who has a June tower
                    Is he from the medic list? Band V?

Comment

• Medic list. It’s crazy because I read everything on this forum which is great information and love following it, and than I talk to people outside of it and hear other stuff and it makes my head spin

Comment

• what have you heard?

Comment

Medic list. It’s crazy because I read everything on this forum which is great information and love following it, and than I talk to people outside of it and hear other stuff and it makes my head spin
                          When did he get his official offer? But yeah a lot of it is "rumor say" so we have to take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

• I have heard that they made everyone band 1 so they can hand pick who they want. I also have heard we won’t hear anything until after every has interviewed. But Like y’all have said , if they plan to run 2 towers in sept. They can’t wait till everyone is doing interviewing so who knows.

Comment

I have heard that they made everyone band 1 so they can hand pick who they want. I also have heard we won’t hear anything until after every has interviewed. But Like y’all have said , if they plan to run 2 towers in sept. They can’t wait till everyone is doing interviewing so who knows.
                              Everyone in Band 1? What was the point of the test then? I’ve heard so many different things with this process

Comment

• They would have to keep pulling from the medic list if they waited until June to move on any band 1 candidates.

But yes, there is no clear outline for this process.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X