Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayberry28 View Post
    I think CJO's will be in waves. If people have interviews in June I doubt they'll wait to hand out all CJO's when interviews are done if there is supposed to be two towers in September. That's a lot of people to rush through backgrounds and medicals
    I agree with this. I’m sure each group will have a certain number of ppl who get CJO’s. Like I mentioned before, I think each group is an academy and you’re competing with others from your interview group. Just a thought

Comment

• Feel like it could be a couple groups that make up an academy considering how many won’t move on from the interview and the issue of people failing backgrounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
        Feel like it could be a couple groups that make up an academy considering how many won’t move on from the interview and the issue of people failing backgrounds.
        Has there been an issue with people from the medic list and V band during backgrounds?

Comment

• I’ve heard a surprising amount have failed background. For example they couldn’t even fill the current tower going on right now with candidates from the medic list, they had to throw in some v banders to fill it.

Comment

I’ve heard a surprising amount have failed background. For example they couldn’t even fill the current tower going on right now with candidates from the medic list, they had to throw in some v banders to fill it.
            Yeah I’m still trying to figure out what the hells going on with me and if I failed backgrounds or not. According to my investigator I did not and my app is just sitting with HR.... can’t help but feel I’m just getting lost in the process

Comment

I’ve heard a surprising amount have failed background. For example they couldn’t even fill the current tower going on right now with candidates from the medic list, they had to throw in some v banders to fill it.
              Oh wow, I wonder what the most common reason is for a lot of these guys failing..

Comment

• Originally posted by homewardbound View Post

Yeah I’m still trying to figure out what the hells going on with me and if I failed backgrounds or not. According to my investigator I did not and my app is just sitting with HR.... can’t help but feel I’m just getting lost in the process
                Sorry to hear that man, when did you finish backgrounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by SSJHectic View Post
                  I doubt they would send conditional job offers before all interviews are over. They're taking resumes into consideration along with interview performance which means they most likely are going to hand pick who gets the first round of conditional job offers. I personally believe that with the large amount of people in band 1, they will need to be picky about who they choose since theirs no way they're going to give out 2000+ conditionals. This is just my speculation that I believe makes a lot of sense. Fingers crossed everyone!
                  Wonder how many people actually got the interview invite?

Comment

• Originally posted by homewardbound View Post

im there with ya. I haven’t heard anything in almost 3 months

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Sorry to hear that man, when did you finish backgrounds?

End of February. I’m just trying to talk to someone in HR that can tell me anything, but every time I call, they give me the run around and tell me to call backgrounds....

Comment

• Not sure if this has been asked, but does county notify you if you have not been chosen to receive a CJO after interviews?

Comment

• Originally posted by t.blumenf View Post
                          Not sure if this has been asked, but does county notify you if you have not been chosen to receive a CJO after interviews?
                          I asked the testing office and they told me that typically no they wouldn’t notify you.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

I asked the testing office and they told me that typically no they wouldn’t notify you.
                            10-4 Thanks for the info. Gotta crush this interview on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by t.blumenf View Post

10-4 Thanks for the info. Gotta crush this interview on Wednesday.
                              Good luck.

Comment

• ArmyDrill Hey wasn't your academy orientation today?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X