Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

I don’t know. But going off the timeline of the vbanders I feel like it should be coming up. I knew a band 1 guy that interviewed in early March. They have been sending stuff out on fridays as well
    nice, good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by truckman81 View Post

nice, good luck
      Same to you.

Comment

I don’t know. But going off the timeline of the vbanders I feel like it should be coming up. I knew a band 1 guy that interviewed in early March. They have been sending stuff out on fridays as well
        He had one in early March? So before group 1 had theirs on March 25th

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post

He had one in early March? So before group 1 had theirs on March 25th
          Ya. It was weird because he told me that he did it. And then la realized that he shouldn’t have taken it so they told him to redo it.

Comment

Ya. It was weird because he told me that he did it. And then la realized that he shouldn’t have taken it so they told him to redo it.
            Hahaha what the hell, I mean that’s cool for him. Hopefully for his sake they take the best one lol

Comment

• I have a buddy who said he interviewed sometime late last year and he was in band 1

Comment

• navymech
                Forum Member
                navymech are you speaking for the candidates who interviewed in March or early April?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                  navymech
                  Forum Member
                  navymech are you speaking for the candidates who interviewed in March or early April?
                  I interviewed in January. I know a band 1 guy that interviewed in early March or late February.

Comment

• navymech
                    Forum Member
                    navymech oh I see. Have you gotten a cjo yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                      navymech
                      Forum Member
                      navymech oh I see. Have you gotten a cjo yet?
                      Lol no. I have not

Comment

• I doubt they would send conditional job offers before all interviews are over. They're taking resumes into consideration along with interview performance which means they most likely are going to hand pick who gets the first round of conditional job offers. I personally believe that with the large amount of people in band 1, they will need to be picky about who they choose since theirs no way they're going to give out 2000+ conditionals. This is just my speculation that I believe makes a lot of sense. Fingers crossed everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by SSJHectic View Post
                          I doubt they would send conditional job offers before all interviews are over. They're taking resumes into consideration along with interview performance which means they most likely are going to hand pick who gets the first round of conditional job offers. I personally believe that with the large amount of people in band 1, they will need to be picky about who they choose since theirs no way they're going to give out 2000+ conditionals. This is just my speculation that I believe makes a lot of sense. Fingers crossed everyone!
                          It will interesting to see what “experience “ matters given Captains are not interviewing. Good luck all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post

It will interesting to see what “experience “ matters given Captains are not interviewing. Good luck all!
                            Very true! Gonna be interesting considering human resources will be reviewing them.

Comment

• I have a couple of buddies one who works for county and another who works for city, who had no csfm fire academy or 911 or ift emt experience. Both went to school and got their bachelor’s and then their emt cert after graduating. I wonder with HR reviewing if more people like that will move forward or if they will take “more experienced” candidates

Comment

• I think CJO's will be in waves. If people have interviews in June I doubt they'll wait to hand out all CJO's when interviews are done if there is supposed to be two towers in September. That's a lot of people to rush through backgrounds and medicals

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X