• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post

So they say...hahaha
    Great. Now you got me all worried! Haha

Comment

• For those of you who have completed the interview, if you finish answering the question before the time runs out do you just sit there awkwardly and wait for the next question or is there an option to skip ahead to the next question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
        For those of you who have completed the interview, if you finish answering the question before the time runs out do you just sit there awkwardly and wait for the next question or is there an option to skip ahead to the next question?
        Last edited by green108; 04-18-2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

For those of you who have completed the interview, if you finish answering the question before the time runs out do you just sit there awkwardly and wait for the next question or is there an option to skip ahead to the next question?
          you can skip.... if you must

Comment

That's why it is highly recommended that you take the mock interview. You'll see exactly how it works when you do it.

Comment

• It’s ironic that those of us in Band1 have had an opportunity to use the computer for voice calls, meetings , zoom etc all while this is the platform being used for our interviews. Perhaps there is some comfort there. Good luck to those getting Mocks tomorrow.

Comment

• Is there anyone else on here who also received an official offer with a start date of June 8th other than ArmyDrill ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                  Is there anyone else on here who also received an official offer with a start date of June 8th other than ArmyDrill ?
                  There was another guy in my LAFD tower class 19-2 that also received an official job offer letter for LACo’s June 8 tower. He wasn’t sure which tower he was going to go with.

Comment

• ArmyDrill Man that’s awesome you guys got offers from 2 different departments! Personally... I would choose city because they have newer equipment and apparatus and a mayor that supports them! Anybody else know why county is better or the pros and cons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tf3391 View Post
                      ArmyDrill Man that’s awesome you guys got offers from 2 different departments! Personally... I would choose city because they have newer equipment and apparatus and a mayor that supports them! Anybody else know why county is better or the pros and cons?
                      From speaking to firefighters in both, county has a more “relaxed” culture where city is paramilitary. Most city firefighters I know, and this isn’t everyone I’m sure, would rather be in county.

Comment

• County doesn't have ambulances either.

Comment

• Budget cuts coming...

Comment

• Originally posted by homewardbound View Post
                            Budget cuts coming...
                            Elaborate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcatc73 View Post

Elaborate?
                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/losange...dget-cuts/amp/

not looking good for the hometeam

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post
                                I see it says something about the city making and delaying hiring but would that also effect the county? They are already hurting as far as personnel

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X