Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian1023
    replied
    I’m a medic. I submitted a copy of my medic card. I did not get an email saying to submit a copy of an EMT card. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Leave a comment:

• AM1485
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuttingedge237 View Post
    I just called on Monday to update my cpat and she asked me what was the last step I completed, told her interviewed April 1, and she said yes you need to email me a copy of it. I emailed her a copy and got a confirmation email 2 hours later.
    Did they ask you to email the updated certs to the [email protected] email address?

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    Originally posted by Medic91 View Post

that doesn’t sound right at all. No need for you to have your EMT If you have your medic license.
    it didn’t make sense to me but that’s what they said at orientation. I don’t know if there was a misunderstanding or what.

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Hold up..so if you have your medic license they also want to to have your emt?
    If you were selected for the FFT/EMT position they wanted you to have a valid copy of your emt cert

Leave a comment:

• homewardbound
    replied
    Idk! Read the job announcement...

Leave a comment:

• Medic91
    replied
    Originally posted by AIQ View Post

that doesn’t sound right at all. No need for you to have your EMT If you have your medic license.

Leave a comment:

• AIQ
    replied
    Originally posted by navymech View Post

From the orientation there were a handful of people who had medic but not emt. And did not have a current cpat. Make sure you get a copy or have a copy of what this job announcement is calling for. Apparently it’s a problem, which is strange because you can do more as a medic

Leave a comment:

• Cuttingedge237
    replied
    I just called on Monday to update my cpat and she asked me what was the last step I completed, told her interviewed April 1, and she said yes you need to email me a copy of it. I emailed her a copy and got a confirmation email 2 hours later.

Leave a comment:

• navymech
    replied
    Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post

Did everyone who got a cjo already have their cpat up to date?
    From the orientation there were a handful of people who had medic but not emt. And did not have a current cpat. Make sure you get a copy or have a copy of what this job announcement is calling for. Apparently it’s a problem, which is strange because you can do more as a medic

Leave a comment:

• JHG44817
    replied
    Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Yes it is.
    Did everyone who got a cjo already have their cpat up to date?

Leave a comment:

• JHG44817
    replied
    Originally posted by Dzuck View Post

After i updated my cpat i called to update my application and they told me not to worry about it but it just had to be up to date before an academy.
    when did you update it?

Leave a comment:

• Dzuck
    replied

Is your CPAT up to date?
    After i updated my cpat i called to update my application and they told me not to worry about it but it just had to be up to date before an academy.

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied

Is your CPAT up to date?
    Yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• JHG44817
    replied
    Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Receive my cjo on June 11th. Interviewed end of April!
    Is your CPAT up to date?

Leave a comment:

• WeeWoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dzuck View Post

Thanks for the info. when did you get your cjo when did you do your digital interview? thanks for the help
    Receive my cjo on June 11th. Interviewed end of April!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X