Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post
    Has anyone here completed their medical?

As soon as I finished typing this message I received my official offer of employment letter for class 157.
    Congrats man! So what department are you choosing? I remember you had a tower date for LA city but with all going on are they postponing the tower?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

Congrats! When is 157 slated to start?
      It is slated to start June 8

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Congrats man! So what department are you choosing? I remember you had a tower date for LA city but with all going on are they postponing the tower?
        Thanks man! City tower date is May 26 and is still scheduled to proceed as planned. County tower date is June 8 so only a couple weeks difference which works for me cause i’m currently mobilized for COVID-19 response at the USNS MERCY. I think I’m gonna choose County and withdraw from my spot at the City tower.

Comment

Thanks man! City tower date is May 26 and is still scheduled to proceed as planned. County tower date is June 8 so only a couple weeks difference which works for me cause i’m currently mobilized for COVID-19 response at the USNS MERCY. I think I’m gonna choose County and withdraw from my spot at the City tower.
          Oh that’s awesome! Man so you’re in the thick of it.
          Can’t go wrong with county! Congrats again man and good luck!

Comment

Oh that’s awesome! Man so you’re in the thick of it.
            Can’t go wrong with county! Congrats again man and good luck!
            Yeah man, definitely a busy time right now. Good luck throughout the rest of your process and feel free to hit me up for any info or any questions that you may have.

Comment

Yeah man, definitely a busy time right now. Good luck throughout the rest of your process and feel free to hit me up for any info or any questions that you may have.
              Thanks man much appreciated! I woulda gave my left nut for a spot at del valle but since recruits are staying in hotels guess it doesn’t really matter haha
              Last edited by AIQ; 04-24-2020, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Thanks man much appreciated! I woulda gave my left but for a spot at del valle but since recruits are staying in hotels guess it doesn’t really matter haha
                The letter said to report to the East County Training Center in Pomona on June 8. I hope thats where the tower will be at cause I live about 15-20 min away from ECTC.

Comment

The letter said to report to the East County Training Center in Pomona on June 8. I hope thats where the tower will be at cause I live about 15-20 min away from ECTC.
                  Oh forsure, hopefully it is..then maybe if I get a shot at the next academy it’ll be in del valle..I live like 30 minutes away from there haha

Comment

• ArmyDrill congrats man! What was your timeline process for everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                      ArmyDrill congrats man! What was your timeline process for everything?
                      Thanks brotha! I interviewed DEC 19, got my CJO JAN 29, started background FEB 14, completed background MAR 9 and got scheduled for medical that same day, completed medical on MAR 16 and received the official offer of employment letter on APR 09. Hope this helps. It was definitely a much more expedited process than LAFD.

Comment

• ArmyDrill thats awesome your process was fast and smooth. Let’s hope everyone else who’s in the process has the same timeline as far as receiving CJOs and Medical. Congrats again and good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                          ArmyDrill thats awesome your process was fast and smooth. Let’s hope everyone else who’s in the process has the same timeline as far as receiving CJOs and Medical. Congrats again and good luck!
                          Yeah it was. What took the longest was receiving a CJO after the interview.

Comment

Congrats bud!

Comment

• ArmyDrill so 6 weeks from interview to CJO for you? I wonder if they are dipping into band 1 for the remaining tower dates for this year..

Comment

Congrats man! Hope to see you out there soon!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X