No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, has anyone had to email in an updated certification? Who did you send it to? Did my BLS yesterday and want to make sure the county knows. Thanks all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
      Hey guys, has anyone had to email in an updated certification? Who did you send it to? Did my BLS yesterday and want to make sure the county knows. Thanks all!
      You can do it through your neogov profile I believe. The county won’t need to be notified about it right now. Only if or when you get to backgrounds might they ask about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubbalicious View Post

You can do it through your neogov profile I believe. The county won’t need to be notified about it right now. Only if or when you get to backgrounds might they ask about it.
        Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
          Hey guys, has anyone had to email in an updated certification? Who did you send it to? Did my BLS yesterday and want to make sure the county knows. Thanks all!

send all documents to

[email protected]

they will then upload them to your profile. Most people are working from home and should be pretty responsive.

Comment

• Any update from you V banders in the background process?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
              Any update from you V banders in the background process?
              I had medical 2 weeks ago and waiting on results.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

How was the eye sight part of the medical? My eyesight isn’t super bad, but debating if I should get Lasik done?

Comment

Any word on a tower date?

Comment

• Originally posted by truckman81 View Post

How was the eye sight part of the medical? My eyesight isn’t super bad, but debating if I should get Lasik done?
                    It was a standard vision test for distance for both eyes and each individual eye and color and recognition. It didn't seem difficult to me but I don't have any vision issues so I cant speak for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

Any word on a tower date?
                      No word. Thats what I’m hoping the next message will be from HR. Last I heard was simultaneous towers in June at Pomona and Del Valle but who knows what will happen now with this whole COVID-19 pandemic.

Comment

It was a standard vision test for distance for both eyes and each individual eye and color and recognition. It didn't seem difficult to me but I don't have any vision issues so I cant speak for everyone.
                        Thanks for the info

Comment

• Aren't you able to use glasses???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wetfloor93 View Post
                            Aren't you able to use glasses???
                            Not 100% sure but I think your vision has to be 20/70 in the worst eye..but that has to be correctable to at least 20/30..contacts or glasses. I got lasik..Expensive but worth every penny

Comment

• Originally posted by truckman81 View Post

There are 2 kinds. Not sure if FD would take the quicker one. I got PRK which takes a month to heal from, still kinda blurry at that point but 20/10 vision on a test. The quick one can get “dislodged” with head contact.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

send all documents to

[email protected]

they will then upload them to your profile. Most people are working from home and should be pretty responsive.
                                Thank you!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X