X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green108
    replied
    Originally posted by navynerd View Post
    If there's 6 towers in 2021 I wonder if we have to start the whole process all over again, or do we just wait it out? Can anyone give any insight to this?
    They pulled off the last list for a couple years, if I’m not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• Hubbalicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

6 in 2021?? If that’s true that’s good news!
    Take it with a grain of salt. All rumors until it happens.

Leave a comment:

• navynerd
    replied
    If there's 6 towers in 2021 I wonder if we have to start the whole process all over again, or do we just wait it out? Can anyone give any insight to this?

Leave a comment:

• Jman119
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubbalicious View Post
    I’m hearing 2 more towers for this year (September) and as many as 6 in 2021.
    6 in 2021?? If that’s true that’s good news!

Leave a comment:

• Hubbalicious
    replied
    I’m hearing 2 more towers for this year (September) and as many as 6 in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• AIQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post
    From the union page:

Keeping up with retirements and promotions remains a top priority of the 1014 Executive Board on behalf of the membership. We worked very hard to get things moving and we intend to keep them moving through the end of this year. The goal is to run two to three classes per year in perpetuity to keep staffing levels consistent.
    Well that’s good news..I’ve been uncertain about next year with the potential of funding being cut so much they wouldn’t be able to put on anymore than one class. Hopefully they’re able to do the 2-3 like they want.

Leave a comment:

• Dgogs31
    replied
    From the union page:

Keeping up with retirements and promotions remains a top priority of the 1014 Executive Board on behalf of the membership. We worked very hard to get things moving and we intend to keep them moving through the end of this year. The goal is to run two to three classes per year in perpetuity to keep staffing levels consistent.

Leave a comment:

• Ocdad85
    replied
    Morning all, just providing a update on that letter. Everyone can relax. It was just a duplicate letter I received in regards to the “Call Firefighter position” with LACoFD I applied for earlier this year. Weird they sent me the same letter I got months ago. Sorry for getting everyone worked up. Good luck to all still in the process.

Leave a comment:

• Medic91
    replied
    Originally posted by Diper911 View Post
    green108

Thank you for the info. I just signed up!

I just signed up too! Took like 5 minutes via my phone. Never even knew this was a thing lol.

Leave a comment:

• Diper911
    replied
    green108

Thank you for the info. I just signed up!

Leave a comment:

• green108
    replied
    Originally posted by Diper911 View Post
    Ocdad85
    Could you give us some insight on how you were notified by USPS?
    USPS Informed Delivery, it emails you scanned photos of your mail every day.
    Last edited by green108; 06-19-2020, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Diper911
    replied
    Ocdad85
    Could you give us some insight on how you were notified by USPS?

Leave a comment:

• Dajoncurtis
    replied
    Lol tell us what the letter is I’m dying to know

Leave a comment:

• Kbsandcoffee
    replied
    [QUOTE=Brian1023;n2118068]Speaking from experience with County on more than one job: your offer will come after you stop worrying about it and forget that you’re even
    Last edited by Kbsandcoffee; 06-19-2020, 06:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian1023
    replied
    Speaking from experience with County on more than one job: your offer will come after you stop worrying about it and forget that you’re even in the process

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X