Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
    Is academy 156 still scheduled to start tomorrow? I know Lafd is putting their hiring on hold for now.
    Could we potentially be in 157?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post

I’m not sure I know not all of the v band people are in the 156 tower so if they move along with this process before this towers is done maybe but that would mean those with June interview dates got zero chance at it

Comment

Step 1 pass the interview.
        But realistically those of us with interviews late March early April..maybe. (If county continues with the projected 2 June towers) those with the late April and so on..unlikely. I would guess they would be more likely to get into the September towers. And that’s just based on the v-banders timeline..it took about a month to get the results of the interview. But you never know. With everything that’s going on it’s either gonna halt the entire process or expedite it..they couldn’t stop 156 since it was literally only a few days prior to the start date everything shut down.

Comment

• Could be entirely wrong here, but I think each interview group is a potential academy. Each group probably has about 100 people and they’ll probably pick around 50-60. This is probably incorrect, but it seems to make the most sense given how the interviews are so spread out.

Comment

• After the interview aren’t you placed on an eligibility list that’s based off department need?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
              After the interview aren’t you placed on an eligibility list that’s based off department need?
              We’re already on their eligibility list based on our test result

Comment

• For interviews but not for hire, yet.

Comment

• Who in this thread has the digital interview scheduled for the earliest date in April?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                    Who in this thread has the digital interview scheduled for the earliest date in April?
                    I have one on April 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                      Who in this thread has the digital interview scheduled for the earliest date in April?
                      Mine is April 1st, already did the mock interview too

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Step 1 pass the interview.
                        But realistically those of us with interviews late March early April..maybe. (If county continues with the projected 2 June towers) those with the late April and so on..unlikely. I would guess they would be more likely to get into the September towers. And that’s just based on the v-banders timeline..it took about a month to get the results of the interview. But you never know. With everything that’s going on it’s either gonna halt the entire process or expedite it..they couldn’t stop 156 since it was literally only a few days prior to the start date everything shut down.
                        With other departments postponing the process I feel like they would postpone towers. I did my interview in January and still haven’t heard anything. I am wishing the best for you all and keep your heads up. We are literally in the same boat. Stay hungry ladies and gentlemen and hopefully we can hear something soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

With other departments postponing the process I feel like they would postpone towers. I did my interview in January and still haven’t heard anything. I am wishing the best for you all and keep your heads up. We are literally in the same boat. Stay hungry ladies and gentlemen and hopefully we can hear something soon.
                          I don't think they would have started class 156 on Monday if that was the case. Hopefully, a few months from now this pandemic will not be as significant and future towers will go as scheduled.

Comment

• Has anyone else recieved an email from EMS looking for EMT to contract with LA County during the virus.

What are your thoughts if any?

Comment

• Originally posted by MajorPayne View Post
                              Has anyone else recieved an email from EMS looking for EMT to contract with LA County during the virus.

What are your thoughts if any?
                              I would do it if I got the offer.

Comment

I would do it if I got the offer.
                                So would I.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola