No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone who hasn’t received an email yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
      Is there anyone who hasn’t received an email yet?
      I still haven’t.

Comment

• If they're doing interviews all the way until the end of April, I don't know how they're gonna run June classes with anyone from band 1.

Comment

• My buddy who is band 1 still hasn’t got a interview

Comment

• Disregard. March 16th mock March 25th interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post
              If they're doing interviews all the way until the end of April, I don't know how they're gonna run June classes with anyone from band 1.
              Agreed..even if we get the results right away and start backgrounds..that’s takes like 3-4 weeks if it’s quick. Seems like the dates are gonna be pushed back

Comment

• 4/20 for mock. 4/29-30 for actual. Maybe alphabetical? Or experience. I have none.

Comment

• Interview April 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
                    4/20 for mock. 4/29-30 for actual. Maybe alphabetical? Or experience. I have none.
                    Maybe alphabetical or just random

Comment

4/20 for mock. 4/29-30 for actual. Maybe alphabetical? Or experience. I have none.
                      I have FF1 and have April 29th interview. Can’t imagine it being experience based. Maybe alphabetical like previously mentioned

Comment

• Jman119 cant be alphabetical because my last name starts with a P and my interview is 4/9.

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                          Jman119 cant be alphabetical because my last name starts with a P and my interview is 4/9.
                          You’re right. I just compared my interview date with a buddy and it doesn’t go alphabetically. Possibly random then lol. Who knows

Comment

Definitely not alphabetically. I have an A last name lol

Originally posted by AIQ View Post

Agreed..even if we get the results right away and start backgrounds..that’s takes like 3-4 weeks if it’s quick. Seems like the dates are gonna be pushed back
                            Someone posted something about 2 June academies and 2 September academies. that timeline could be v band for June and band 1 for September

Comment

• Mock 4/20; 4/29-30 for real. Good luck, all!

Comment

• Yeah maybe, that would mean that damn near everyone in v-band would get a tower date..there was what like 120 in v-band?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X