No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone who submitted a resume NOT received a confirmation email?

Comment

• Originally posted by green108 View Post
      Has anyone who submitted a resume NOT received a confirmation email?
      Everyone who submitted a resume will get a confirmation. They aren’t cherry picking who they want like some had previously mentioned. If you received an email for an interview you have already been picked. I called the exam unit and they said if you haven’t received a confirmation yet it’s because your resume has not been reviewed yet, it will though.

Comment

• Jman119 when you say “If you received an email for an interview you have already been picked” what do you mean by “been picked”?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
          Jman119 when you say “If you received an email for an interview you have already been picked” what do you mean by “been picked”?
          If you received the invite for the interview then you have already been picked to continue in the process. Not everyone in Band 1 was invited to the selection interview. As long as you received the invite and submitted your resume then you will get an interview. Maybe the resume has more weight later on in the process. The reason people are receiving confirmation emails at different times is because HR is having to review each one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

Everyone who submitted a resume will get a confirmation. They aren’t cherry picking who they want like some had previously mentioned. If you received an email for an interview you have already been picked. I called the exam unit and they said if you haven’t received a confirmation yet it’s because your resume has not been reviewed yet, it will though.
            Sounds good. I was going to call them today. I submitted my resume right when I got the initial email, haven’t received a confirmation yet. I’m getting nervous.

Comment

• Jman119 ok, and you got this information directly from the exam unit or LACOFD?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                Jman119 ok, and you got this information directly from the exam unit or LACOFD?
                The Exam Unit. They said as long as you submitted your resume you WILL get a confirmation. The other information about all of Band 1 not being selected has come from various people in this thread. I know just as much as you guys do about this process, which isn’t much lol

Comment

• How many people here HAVE’NT received a digital interview email or know people who haven’t?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                    ArmyDrill How many people would say were at the orientation?
                    Maybe around 50 but not everyone there was in backgrounds for the firefighter trainee position. The majority were there for FSA positions.

Comment

• Not sounding that great right now for measure FD. A lot rides on that measure passing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post
                        Not sounding that great right now for measure FD. A lot rides on that measure passing.
                        I mean they’re still going to hire a ton of people..maybe not as many as previously stated in this thread, and maybe not as quickly (two towers at the same time) but yeah it doesn’t look good for the measure to pass

Comment

• Anyone have insight to the style of interview? LAFD, for instance, was a behavior based interview. It is my understanding that the digital interview is performed by HR and not FD.

Comment

• Random from the testing process but, Rumor is the voting for a 48/96 schedule trial passed...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                              Random from the testing process but, Rumor is the voting for a 48/96 schedule trial passed...
                              this is from their FB
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Just to let anyone who has not yet received resume email confirmation know that you are not alone, I have not yet received it, either. Good luck out there.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X