Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
    Anyone here familiar with how strict the height to weight ratio they are?
    I know back in their 2015 hiring process it was pretty strict. I believe the height to weight ratios are still available to view if you can find the La County 2015 job posting. Not sure if they are still utilizing that same height to weight list

    Comment


    • There’s a ton of people in band 1, how does county usually create an eligibility list following the passing of backgrounds and medical? Based on department need? is it just random? Anyone have any insight?

      Comment


      • WeeWoo I don’t think every single person from Band 1 received an email for the digital selection interview. I mean I could be wrong but if anyone has an insight chime in.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
          There’s a ton of people in band 1, how does county usually create an eligibility list following the passing of backgrounds and medical? Based on department need? is it just random? Anyone have any insight?
          It’s both. Dependent on need as well as random. I’ll be surprised if most of band 1 doesn’t expire from the eligibility list, before the year time table.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hubbalicious View Post

            It’s both. Dependent on need as well as random. I’ll be surprised if most of band 1 doesn’t expire from the eligibility list, before the year time table.
            Is the year from application, test, or interview?

            my understanding is that the department is looking for 6-800 people. 6 towers a year. I don’t know how accurate this is, but came from a Capt.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post

              Is the year from application, test, or interview?

              my understanding is that the department is looking for 6-800 people. 6 towers a year. I don’t know how accurate this is, but came from a Capt.
              One year from the day we got our letters showing our score for the written exam. If you don’t recieve a CJO by October 3, 2020 you will be expired from the list.

              Comment


              • Thanks brothers

                Comment


                • Based on previous testing, chances are the list gets extended

                  Comment


                  • The 2015 list lasted much longer than a year. It’s just a wait and see game at this point.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.fire.lacounty.gov/wp-cont...T-Bulletin.pdf

                      This has the ratios on it.

                      Comment


                      • Same info for the 2015 test as the current test:

                        In accordance with Civil Service Rules, names of candidates receiving a passing score will be placed on the eligible register in the order of their score group for a period of twelve (12) months following the date of promulgation.

                        NO PERSON MAY COMPETE FOR THIS EXAMINATION MORE THAN ONCE EVERY 12 MONTHS.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AIQ View Post
                          If you don't fall in the height/weight category, then males must be 22% body fat or less, females 33% or less

                          Comment


                          • Has anyone received an email confirming HR has received your resume?

                            Comment


                            • Yes I received an email confirmation as well

                              Comment


                              • Still waiting for a response... Did you receive it today??

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X