Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CAFF View Post
    Anyone have an idea on how they schedule out the digital interviews and how long it will be until we receive a notice for them?
    I think it took V Band almost 4 weeks until they got the email for interview dates. Might take longer for Band 1 because of the amount of people. It wouldn’t surprise me if it took 4-8 weeks until we find out interview dates

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

      I think it took V Band almost 4 weeks until they got the email for interview dates. Might take longer for Band 1 because of the amount of people. It wouldn’t surprise me if it took 4-8 weeks until we find out interview dates
      Yeah, I got the e-mail asking for the updated resume on 15NOV, invite for the interview on 09DEC, interview date on 17DEC, and CJO on 28JAN. I know other V banders received CJO’s before 28JAN but who knows if the timeline will be similar for Band 1.

      Comment


      • I figured we would be receiving dates late this week or next week because, The email that band 1 just received was an invite to interview? Not just for an updated resume? Right?

        Comment


        • Did they give you guys a score for your interview?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AJ89 View Post
            Did they give you guys a score for your interview?
            The interviews are not scored. You are either selected or not selected. I’m not sure if they send out an e-mail if you don’t get selected.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
              I figured we would be receiving dates late this week or next week because, The email that band 1 just received was an invite to interview? Not just for an updated resume? Right?
              Yeah, I thought the email is an invitation to interview, contingent upon sending in a resume by February 3. My email says “We are pleased to invite you to participate in a digital video selection interview to be considered for a possible conditional job offer. In order to participate in the digital video selection interview, you must submit your resume.”

              Probably on same schedule as V Band, tho.

              Comment


              • I wonder if they select candidates by experience off their resume/interview or just random selection

                Comment


                • To the V banders who have received CJO’s, have you all received a date or attended an orientation already?

                  Comment


                  • Heard people received emails today regarding CJOs? Any word of truth?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                      To the V banders who have received CJO’s, have you all received a date or attended an orientation already?
                      I have my background orientation on 08FEB.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

                        I have my background orientation on 08FEB.
                        Awesome. Good luck, man

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Skyrunner View Post

                          Awesome. Good luck, man
                          Thanks man!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

                            Thanks man!
                            ArmyDrill were you part of the first group to interview from V band?
                            Last edited by WeeWoo; 02-04-2020, 11:03 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Once you clear medical and psych, how does it work being placed and selected for an academy? Is it by department need or first come first serve kind of deal?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

                                ArmyDrill were you part of the first group to interview from V band?
                                Yeah I was in the first group of interviews but not in the first group of CJO’s. There is a group that has already done their orientation and submitted their background paperwork.

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X