No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume I’m on the same boat as most you on this, but I’m just trying to somewhat be ahead of the curve. My cpat expires in April, would you guys suggest I get it done again or just play the waiting game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

Ventura county threw out a whole list for that reason.
      La county a while got into trouble because chiefs and captains were passing around questions I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by ramsauce View Post
        I assume I’m on the same boat as most you on this, but I’m just trying to somewhat be ahead of the curve. My cpat expires in April, would you guys suggest I get it done again or just play the waiting game?
        I’m going to be calling them tomorrow about this issue. I can post what they say.

Comment

I assume I’m on the same boat as most you on this, but I’m just trying to somewhat be ahead of the curve. My cpat expires in April, would you guys
          suggest I get it done again or just play the waiting game?
          Here is what the job description says:
          1. A current and valid CPAT certificate or proof of appointment to take the CPAT examination, by submitting a copy of the email from FCTC showing that payment was received, your scheduled date, time and location of your appointment. Applicants who do not have a current and valid CPAT certificate, but have an appointment to be tested for a CPAT certificate, may apply to this examination but will be withheld from the eligibility list until an official copy of a valid CPAT certificate is submitted. Either the CPAT certificate or proof of an appointment must be provided with the application at the time of filing or within fifteen (15) calendar days of submitting your online application.
          NOTE: It is the candidate's responsibility to maintain a current and valid CPAT certification that remains valid until final appointment, and a current valid, non-probationary EMT–P license issued by the State of California Emergency Medical Services Authority that will remain effective for six months beyond the date of final appointment.

Comment

I assume I’m on the same boat as most you on this, but I’m just trying to somewhat be ahead of the curve. My cpat expires in April, would you guys
            suggest I get it done again or just play the waiting game?
            Here is what the job description says:

NOTE: It is the candidate's responsibility to maintain a current and valid CPAT certification that remains valid until final appointment, and a current valid, non-probationary EMT–P license issued by the State of California Emergency Medical Services Authority that will remain effective for six months beyond the date of final appointment.

Comment

• Error posting, corrected info
              Last edited by Dgogs31; 02-03-2020, 01:48 AM. Reason: Computer issues

Comment

• good luck with the Cpat, there is none available in March April or may..I haven’t checked any other place besides orange..you always schedule months and months ahead of time. You just never know.

Last edited by AIQ; 02-03-2020, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• I guess I’m going to Livermore or Sacramento soon lol. Thanks for the info everyone.

Comment

• There's a cpat in Sacramento on 2/15, 3/19, 4/03
                    Livermore 2/6, 2/22, 3/12, 3/28, 4/09, 4/25
                    San Diego on 2/25, 4/21
                    Orange on 3/12, 3/26, 4/09, 4/23
                    Last edited by Boize208; 02-03-2020, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post
                      There's a cpat in Sacramento on 2/15, 3/19, 4/03
                      Livermore 2/6, 2/22, 3/12, 3/28, 4/09, 4/25
                      San Diego on 2/25, 4/21
                      Orange on 3/12, 3/26, 4/09, 4/23
                      Hm on mine it says they’re all booked..maybe because I already have my cpat date, I thought it was weird that literally everything was booked lol

Comment

• Umm according to my BI, during backgrounds it’s OK if it lapses, however; you need to be able to prove that you’re actively trying to correct the issue, ie a receipt for your next CPAT.

Comment

• I don’t mean to sidetrack this thread but are any of you V banders on here still active or drilling reservists?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post
                            I don’t mean to sidetrack this thread but are any of you V banders on here still active or drilling reservists?
                            I will start drilling this weekend after being active for 11 years. What’s up?

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

I will start drilling this weekend after being active for 11 years. What’s up?
                              Just curious to see how many/who was still in.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea on how they schedule out the digital interviews and how long it will be until we receive a notice for them?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X