No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIQ I also know a few who did not receive an invite as well. Not everyone in Band 1 will get an invite. From what I was told, its completely random as to who gets through to the next steps.

Comment

• So kinda like a lottery that la city uses.

Is the interview actually scored or is it just pass/fail?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post
        So kinda like a lottery that la city uses.

Is the interview actually scored or is it just pass/fail?
        Unlike LAFD who’s interview is scored and carries a lot of weight through the process, this County interview seems to be just a selection interview. Either a go or no go, no score.

Comment

• https://signalscv.com/2020/01/fire-p...n-western-scv/

With them already being short staffed, seems like this is a good time to get hired

Comment

• I wonder how many of us got interviews, anyone else on here a medic as well?

Comment

• Myself and 4 other of my friends all got emails and neither of us are medics.

Comment

• Myself and 3 of my other friends received emails; We are all medics. Don’t think it had a factor though, like someone said it’s seems all random selection.

Comment

• Some info I got from a buddy of mine who works on the department and spoke to a Training Captain the other day.

- Massive hiring and academies this year, earliest one is gonna be March.
                  - Two concurrent academies, one in Del valle, one in Pomona.
                  - 200 firefighters expected hired in 2020 alone, 600 within 3 years.

Comment

• How big are County towers usually?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                      Some info I got from a buddy of mine who works on the department and spoke to a Training Captain the other day.

damn that’s a ton of hires about 4 academy’s this year alone

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                        How big are County towers usually?
                        I think at most 50 in each but I could be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                          Some info I got from a buddy of mine who works on the department and spoke to a Training Captain the other day.

Did he say when the first del valle would be?

Comment

• ^pretty sure it’s 48 a class

Comment

• Originally posted by homewardbound View Post
                              ^pretty sure it’s 48 a class
                              That is what i heard as well. 40 and 8 alternates

Comment

• I wonder if everyone who submits a resume will actually get an interview? Or are they going to do something like what LBFD does (use it as a way to weed people out before sending out official biddle invites)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X