No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This orientation is just a background orientation, right?

Comment

• Hopefully that tax measure passes, that will be add an extra couple hundred in hiring

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
        This orientation is just a background orientation, right?
        Yeah and submitting copies of paperwork that they’ve requested.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

Yeah and submitting copies of paperwork that they’ve requested.
          oh god. I cant stress this enough. BRING whatever they tell you to bring. ex, COPYS OF YOUR CPAT, EMT AND LICENSE.

a ton of people didn't bring those, and they weren't too happy about it.

Comment

• When submitting the resume, should we also submit any certificates we have?

Comment

• Yeah that fire tax needs to pass. 150 retiring this year

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post
                There might still be another wave of V banders for orientation. I received a CJO with an orientation date for FEB 8th.
                When did you receive the CJO? A couple weeks ago? I interviewed last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

When did you receive the CJO? A couple weeks ago? I interviewed last week.
                  I just got the CJO this week.

Comment

• ArmyDrill congrats on getting the CJO. How long did it take from digital video selection interview date to them giving you the CJO?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                      ArmyDrill congrats on getting the CJO. How long did it take from digital video selection interview date to them giving you the CJO?
                      Thanks. I interviewed on DEC 18 and received the CJO on JAN 28. I know a group of V banders received CJO’s a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• ArmyDrill thats a quick turnaround. Do you guys have a start date? Lets hope Band 1 is pulled next for an academy. I heard from someone that they are looking at March for an academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                          ArmyDrill thats a quick turnaround. Do you guys have a start date? Lets hope Band 1 is pulled next for an academy. I heard from someone that they are looking at March for an academy.
                          Well this is just a CJO to move on to backgrounds and medical so who knows how long this process will take and I’m sure it will be different for everyone.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CAFF;n2113348]ArmyDrill thats a quick turnaround. Do you guys have a start date? Lets hope Band 1 is pulled next for an academy. I heard from someone that they are looking at March for an academy.[/QUOTE

March 3rd is when the next tower is suppose to start, though its medics only from the medic list. Someone else mentioned earlier that June would be the next tower which can be a mix of medics and Emts and if they get the funding, possibly run simultaneous towers.
                            Last edited by WeeWoo; 01-30-2020, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Did you guys submit your resume already? Sounds like everyone in band 1 is gonna get a interview, unless anyone has heard of any band 1 people not getting the email

Comment

• Originally posted by AIQ View Post
                                Did you guys submit your resume already? Sounds like everyone in band 1 is gonna get a interview, unless anyone has heard of any band 1 people not getting the email
                                I know a couple people who did not receive an invite. But yes, I submitted my resume already.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X