Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Supremediamond View Post

What do you mean by medical exam notifications?
    I mean ,what email address do they use to notify you about clearing backgrounds or that your moving on to medicals /physical.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fr1229 View Post

I mean ,what email address do they use to notify you about clearing backgrounds or that your moving on to medicals /physical.?
      I never got an email about clearing backgrounds but I did get an email about medical from the fire background hrd one.

does anyone know if the digital vaccine card works for county or do I need to bring my actual paper copy.

Comment

• Has anybody got any information on the next family day? Or any word when 168 will start?

Comment

• 168 is scheduled for March

Comment

• Cuttingedge237 Thanks. Do you know if 168 had family day yet? Or if any official offers for 168 were sent out yet?
            Last edited by Firecarter12; 01-27-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Any new information on more CJO’s going out?

Comment

• Got my medical exam scheduled, anywaord on what are automatic DQ ..? And what should I expect the of .?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fr1229 View Post
                  Got my medical exam scheduled, anywaord on what are automatic DQ ..? And what should I expect the of .?
                  When did you received your CJO?

Comment

• mid November ..

Comment

• My medical is on Tuesday. Anybody know what they do for the vision test? As a guy that's 20/20 with glasses, I'm curious to how they test us and if it's with or without the glasses.

Comment

• Anyone on the firefighter trainee list get picked up for the next FSA academy on 2/25 ?

If so would anyone be interested in getting an AIRBNB together for the month. Message me thanks

Comment

• Received official letter for academy 168 starting March 29th

Comment

• Originally posted by TJO654 View Post
                            Received official letter for academy 168 starting March 29th
                            When did you get your CJO?

Comment

• I also received my Official Offer and Tower Date for 168. It took a little under 7 months from receiving my CJO (08/19/2021) to receive my final offer/tower date.

Comment

• Did anyone from the October round of CJO’s receive a final offer?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X