No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only know one V bander who didn't get a CJO and he is a medic.

There are five other guys from my department who also got CJO's who aren't medics.

I'll see some of y'all Saturday, good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by homewardbound View Post
      I only know one V bander who didn't get a CJO and he is a medic.

There are five other guys from my department who also got CJO's who aren't medics.

I'll see some of y'all Saturday, good luck!
      Try to get some details for us lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post

Try to get some details for us lol!
        lol ill find out what I can but FYR is a pretty credible dude, im familiar with him from CAFF.com. I think the info hes shared is likely pretty spot on.

Comment

• Any estimation when band 1 will start getting interview invites? Second round of V band interviews are happening this week and if the rumor is true of 120 in band V, I would think band V is/ has to be pretty close to being exhausted?
          Last edited by WeeWoo; 01-23-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Wasn’t really able to get any info out of these guys at the orientation, they weren’t really in the mood for unnecessary questions.

However, was talking to a guy in the medic process who is supposed to start in the next class....

He said at family day, they told him that they were going to be pushing an EMT class through del valle in April. So not really sure what to think.

Comment

• Sounds good. Guess we shall wait to see what happens.

Comment

• How did the second round of interviews go last week for you V banders?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                  How did the second round of interviews go last week for you V banders?
                  I answered the questions haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgogs31 View Post
                    Sounds good. Guess we shall wait to see what happens.
                    Honestly man there’s no use speculating. The reality is everything is an unsubstantiated rumor because we read it on the internet. All you can do is be in shape and work on your interview answers. Also order your transcripts and have paperwork ready to go, they want that kinda **** rather quickly.

Comment

• Check your email guys. Selection interviews are starting for band 1

Comment

• Yep, Band 1 here. Received an email invite to participate in selection interview.

Comment

• Same here. Maybe they are actually moving along.

Comment

• Received an invite as well. To the V banders who have received a cjo, have you guys been assigned background investigators yet?

Comment

• Received my interview notice

Comment

• Yes I also band 1 and got an interview invite, and thanks to all who has posted updates form the start of the testing / hiring process. Good Luck

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X