Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boize208
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post
    A a flat, last i checked i said way back the list would expire and not be extended. SDFD can do that because they pay their guys so low. This is why i don't deliver information, because guys in threads get their hopes up, then when someone comes in and is realistic then he is the bad guy. Bro i have seen you in different forums including California firefighter you always question everything and turn out to be wrong. Im leaving this forum too many salty men who think they are owed something. You all bragged about being band 1. Well guess what a lot of guys were because the test was a joke hence why they are trashing this list and using a real test. respond if you like i will not be back on.
    What about OCFA using the FCTC?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brian1023
    replied
    That ain’t nothin’ but Ultra-Perm.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForeRight28
    replied
    Originally posted by EB1980 View Post

    Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.
    I love that movie so much.

    "Just let your sooooouuulll glow!"

    Leave a comment:


  • truckman81
    replied
    Originally posted by EB1980 View Post

    Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.
    Son imma tell you this once stay off the drugs

    Leave a comment:


  • EB1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
    So did anyone see the game last week?
    Oh sir, the Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. And in the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big "H". It was a most ripping victory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jman119
    replied
    So did anyone see the game last week?

    Leave a comment:


  • homewardbound
    replied
    Originally posted by EB1980 View Post

    nice to see you here desert runner only difference is you cant ban me like on CAFF, for calling you out on your BS. How many different user names are you up to between here and CAFF
    ..........
    Last edited by homewardbound; 09-06-2020, 06:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mayberry28
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post

    Because if they continue with the list they would have to invest more money with this process that they don't have. When they switch to the fctc it will be paid out of pocket by the applicant. You can believe what you want, but the writting is on the wall.
    How would they be investing more money? The testing is over. All that's left is backgrounds and medicals, which you would still have to do if they switched to fctc. So to throw away a list that's established to start a new one makes no sense. Buts it's just an opinion. I'll take your word for it. After all your aunt is in recruitment.

    Leave a comment:


  • EB1980
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post
    A a flat, last i checked i said way back the list would expire and not be extended. SDFD can do that because they pay their guys so low. This is why i don't deliver information, because guys in threads get their hopes up, then when someone comes in and is realistic then he is the bad guy. Bro i have seen you in different forums including California firefighter you always question everything and turn out to be wrong. Im leaving this forum too many salty men who think they are owed something. You all bragged about being band 1. Well guess what a lot of guys were because the test was a joke hence why they are trashing this list and using a real test. respond if you like i will not be back on.
    nice to see you here desert runner only difference is you cant ban me like on CAFF, for calling you out on your BS. How many different user names are you up to between here and CAFF

    Leave a comment:


  • FireDawg924
    replied
    A a flat, last i checked i said way back the list would expire and not be extended. SDFD can do that because they pay their guys so low. This is why i don't deliver information, because guys in threads get their hopes up, then when someone comes in and is realistic then he is the bad guy. Bro i have seen you in different forums including California firefighter you always question everything and turn out to be wrong. Im leaving this forum too many salty men who think they are owed something. You all bragged about being band 1. Well guess what a lot of guys were because the test was a joke hence why they are trashing this list and using a real test. respond if you like i will not be back on.

    Leave a comment:


  • AIQ
    replied
    Either way 50 bucks to take the FCTC, weather they pay for it or not they still have to pay to use FCTC services I believe.

    Leave a comment:


  • EB1980
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post

    Because if they continue with the list they would have to invest more money with this process that they don't have. When they switch to the fctc it will be paid out of pocket by the applicant. You can believe what you want, but the writting is on the wall.
    doubt it, SDFD uses FCTC and they just put on the test and don't charge anyone. and your information throughout this thread has been reliable as a Fiat

    Leave a comment:


  • FireDawg924
    replied
    Originally posted by Mayberry28 View Post

    Just because you made a phone call and the person on the other line said it's going to expire doesn't mean it's going to expire. This is county. If you've ever had any experience with their process then you know just cuz someone said something doesn't mean it's going to happen. They don't know what they're going to do. They already spent tons of money on this process. With budget cuts why would you throw it away to start a new one? Makes no sense
    Because if they continue with the list they would have to invest more money with this process that they don't have. When they switch to the fctc it will be paid out of pocket by the applicant. You can believe what you want, but the writting is on the wall.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mayberry28
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post

    what's so hard to believe. Most of us have made phone calls and bottom line the list is GOING to EXPIRE next month.
    Just because you made a phone call and the person on the other line said it's going to expire doesn't mean it's going to expire. This is county. If you've ever had any experience with their process then you know just cuz someone said something doesn't mean it's going to happen. They don't know what they're going to do. They already spent tons of money on this process. With budget cuts why would you throw it away to start a new one? Makes no sense

    Leave a comment:


  • FireDawg924
    replied
    Originally posted by Mayberry28 View Post
    I think they'll keep this list for a few years. Last list they kept for 5 years. Even if they had 250 at orientation doesn't mean they're all getting hired. Some will fail background and medicals. And some will get hired by other departments or find other careers. Their staffing is so behind they can't afford to wait for another testing process. Just my opinion though.
    what's so hard to believe. Most of us have made phone calls and bottom line the list is GOING to EXPIRE next month.

    Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X