Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Db88 View Post
    Congrats to all with CJO’s. Has anyone heard word on another testing process?
    supposedly next year but they haven’t even announced it. Who knows with county.

    Comment


    • Should I send La County an “updated” resume? I’ve done a lot since we turned in our resume for interviews back in early 2020. And since they’re still pulling from this list I wasn’t sure if sending an a updated resume would be beneficial or not.

      Comment


      • they won't accept it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheJester20 View Post
          Should I send La County an “updated” resume? I’ve done a lot since we turned in our resume for interviews back in early 2020. And since they’re still pulling from this list I wasn’t sure if sending an a updated resume would be beneficial or not.
          I sent one a few months back. Got and response my file
          was
          updated the next day.

          Comment


          • does anyone know if LA County is mandating the vaccine for new-hires like LAFD is?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RunAllDay35 View Post
              does anyone know if LA County is mandating the vaccine for new-hires like LAFD is?
              From the CJO:

              ”In accordance with the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all County employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must provide proof of full vaccination status as a condition of employment.”

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Skyrunner View Post

                From the CJO:

                ”In accordance with the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all County employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must provide proof of full vaccination status as a condition of employment.”
                Whoa Gnarly! My CJO did not say that, I got mine in August.

                Comment


                • You must be vaccinated by day 1 of tower

                  Comment


                  • Nvm thanks
                    Supremediamond
                    Forum Member
                    Last edited by Supremediamond; 12-07-2021, 09:07 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cuttingedge237 View Post
                      You must be vaccinated by day 1 of tower
                      Is that what is written in your cjo or official offer? Havent heard that at all.

                      Comment


                      • Have you had family day yet ? They were very clear before the start of 166 that come day 1, you had to have it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cuttingedge237 View Post
                          Have you had family day yet ? They were very clear before the start of 166 that come day 1, you had to have it
                          I have not, thanks for the information. Did any one ask about religious, or medical exemptions or any other alternative? Or is it get it, or get out?

                          Comment


                          • That I don’t know. All the guys I knew in it went and got there vaccines but I never asked about the alternatives

                            Comment


                            • Can someone give any advice on how lacofd goes about surgery’s ? I don’t have my cjo yet but I need surgery on my torn meniscus. Will this be an automatic DQ during the medical phase if the surgery is recent ?

                              Comment


                              • I doubt it’s an automatic DQ but I would contact HR and get it asap so you have time to recover. You would most likely just need full range of motion. So don’t delay any PT after surgery. Good Luck.

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X