No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished background on 10/25 nothing yet on medicals. I was told by my background investigator that we aren't told if we pass or not, but that if we did pass, we will hear from HR between now and Christmas time. Best of luck to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by VTAJA93 View Post
      Finished background on 10/25 nothing yet on medicals. I was told by my background investigator that we aren't told if we pass or not, but that if we did pass, we will hear from HR between now and Christmas time. Best of luck to all.
      Damn, we’ll I know my background is taking a bit because of my live scan. I was out of the country and he should be getting it this week and he just asked me for my transcripts. I’ll be dropping them off tomorrow.
      just hope I get that call that I moved on.
      Did you ask about a time frame or did your BI voluntarily told you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emagfire18 View Post

Damn, we’ll I know my background is taking a bit because of my live scan. I was out of the country and he should be getting it this week and he just asked me for my transcripts. I’ll be dropping them off tomorrow.
        just hope I get that call that I moved on.
        Did you ask about a time frame or did your BI voluntarily told you?
        I asked what to expect if I was to move on from backgrounds and I was told between the backgrounds deadline and Christmas time HR would contact me with a medical appointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by VTAJA93 View Post

I asked what to expect if I was to move on from backgrounds and I was told between the backgrounds deadline and Christmas time HR would contact me with a medical appointment.
          Copy, met my BI today
          he says he’s just waiting on my live scan to submit to HR. I asked if there where any concerns or questions and he said no he’s just waiting to submit. Do they submit to hr whether you pass or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emagfire18 View Post

Copy, met my BI today
            he says he’s just waiting on my live scan to submit to HR. I asked if there where any concerns or questions and he said no he’s just waiting to submit. Do they submit to hr whether you pass or not?
            To my understanding yes, if you pass your background, your investigator passes you and sends everything to HR who will then send you to medicals.

Comment

• I had my orientation on 9/18/21 and completed backgrounds on 10/25. I got an email on 11/15 scheduling me for my medical in mid December. Is anyone else in my boat?

Comment

• Got a CJO today anyone else?

Comment

• Anyone receive todays conditional job offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dajoncurtis View Post
                    Got a CJO today anyone else?
                    I got one!

Comment

• Good luck guys! I unfortunately did not... Who knows if I will. If it comes it comes. if not, Well it is what it is. Tbh I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Comment

• Seems like a lot of people from this forum have received job offers. Are those rumors still circulating in regards to county exhausting Band 1 still? No news of a new application coming out so that’s good

Comment

• Didn’t get one. Although I’ve heard from multiple firefighters that there’s a good chance they’ll be exhausting band 1. They have to fill 8 towers next year. And they just sent out CJOs at the end of October also. So they might be sending some out every month or so. Just stay ready. It’ll come when you least expect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheJester20 View Post
                            Seems like a lot of people from this forum have received job offers. Are those rumors still circulating in regards to county exhausting Band 1 still? No news of a new application coming out so that’s good
                            My friend in FSA states that a deputy chief mentioned all of Band 1 will be exhausted and that anyone who took up the FSA offer when they sent them out last year is pretty much guaranteed a trainee CJO. The deputy chief also confirmed with them 10-12 towers next year running simultaneously and overlapping each other at the drill towers.

But like it’s been mentioned , just continue on with your life don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Keep applying folks.

Comment

• I received a cjo also

Comment

• Congrats to all with CJO’s. Has anyone heard word on another testing process?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X