Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
    navymech who told you that? Did they for sure say that they’re gonna exhaust all of band 1?
    You’ve had like 4 people, including a captain, tell you that they’re going to exhaust band 1 and you’re still questioning it?

Comment

• [QUOTe....
      Last edited by Zeeruzzo; 10-14-2021, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Was just wondering where their source was coming from that’s all.
        Last edited by CAFF; 10-15-2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post

You’ve had like 4 people, including a captain, tell you that they’re going to exhaust band 1 and you’re still questioning it?
          lol y’all aren’t impressing anyone on here, chill out.

Comment

• I know 4 people in backgrounds who were told at the orientation “everyone in Band 1 will have a chance”. On a side note, rumor is a certain large SoCal dept is doing away with written tests haha

Comment

• Maybe they’ll switch to the biddle, like said certain large SoCal department uses

Comment

• In my opinion, if there's supposed to be a bunch of towers next year, then they have to keep going off of the existing list. Putting on a new hiring process next year and scrapping the current list as it stands doesn't make any sense if they expect to hire that many new bodies within a year. It would take too long to build a new hiring list during the time they're supposed to be churning out towers. Either way, don't listen to the rumors. I work closely with LACOFD (including with FF in the recruitment section) and I've heard so many different things from them, some of which are totally off the wall. Take solace in the fact that you're all still in the running for a conditional job offer from LACOFD; and also, don't put your life on hold. Keep testing. Go to medic school. Apply everywhere.

Comment

• Anyone in the Orientation date for 9/18/21 hear anything ?

Comment

• BGI about to finish up

Comment

• My background investigator called me yesterday and said she's finished with my background. According to her the deadline for the investigation is 10/25.

Comment

• Ok cool Nice same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                          Was just wondering where their source was coming from that’s all.
                          Bc of recruitment

Comment

• Got my CJO today! Took me 9 years but I got it this afternoon.

Goodluck to the rest of yall!

Comment

• Originally posted by MajorPayne View Post
                              Got my CJO today! Took me 9 years but I got it this afternoon.

Goodluck to the rest of yall!
                              Congratulations!!! So awesome to hear!

Comment

• Anyone know if we need a current CPAT to get a conditional?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X