Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ace1027 View Post
    I wonder that too like maybe my audio didn’t go through for some reason. Either way I try not to think about it or at least think they would have some how let us know?? Idk. I made band 1 with and had an interview in early April.
    Was thinking this exact same thing. The computer I used is pretty old and sometimes I wonder if the audio didn’t go through lol

Comment

• I honestly think it’s by random selection. I don’t think the interview has anything to do with it.

Comment

• It’s a lottery everyone got band 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Redcrown12 View Post
          It’s a lottery everyone got band 1
          Not everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Redcrown12 View Post
            It’s a lottery everyone got band 1
            Wasn’t a lottery, the test was made easier so they had a bigger pool to choose from and Band 1’s percentage was made broader so more people were in band 1. Last test (2015) I think band 1 was 96%-99%. Not 89%-99% like it was this test.

Comment

• Is there any new information circulating out there after those who had their background orientation today?

Comment

• Per Chief Chapman (BC of training) the system is a lottery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post
                  Per Chief Chapman (BC of training) the system is a lottery.
                  I know there was some information regarding county exhausting band 1. A couple people I’ve talked to said that this info was coming from certain captains. Is this what chiefs are saying too?

Comment

• Just spoke with a LACofd captain and he informed me that they have funding for 9 more classes and will be exhausting all of band 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                      Just spoke with a LACofd captain and he informed me that they have funding for 9 more classes and will be exhausting all of band 1.
                      Time to work off the pandemic pounds......thanks for the update

Comment

• How’s the process going for those who got a CJO back in August?

Comment

• After our background orientation on 9/18 we had a week to submit our background packet to the background unit. After I submitted my packet on 9/25 I received a call from my background investigator on 9/27, and she sent email questionnaires to my references a day later. She said her deadline to complete my background is 10/25. That's where I'm at so far.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I heard that they are going to do a new test in July of 2022. Between now and next year they are going to have 10 more towers. 3 are going to be done between now and the end of this year

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post
                              Hey everyone. I heard that they are going to do a new test in July of 2022. Between now and next year they are going to have 10 more towers. 3 are going to be done between now and the end of this year
                              Thanks. This lines up with what others are saying about exhausting Band1.
                              How has the process been for you?

Comment

• navymech who told you that? Did they for sure say that they’re gonna exhaust all of band 1?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X