No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus I can't imagine them trying to fill the convention center anytime soon.

Comment

• I had my background orientation may 1 for FSA and I haven’t even gotten a medical yet. Reached out to my BI twice in the past 2 weeks and I got no response

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuttingedge237 View Post
        I had my background orientation may 1 for FSA and I haven’t even gotten a medical yet. Reached out to my BI twice in the past 2 weeks and I got no response
        I had my background orientation on April 17th, spoke to my investigator on the 31st of May and still haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• We are in the same boat than. Glad I’m not the only one. Would be nice to know if we cleared backgrounds etc

Comment

• Anyone know (in this process or others) if LACo sent out thanks but no thanks emails?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidel84 View Post
              Anyone know (in this process or others) if LACo sent out thanks but no thanks emails?
              They do not

Comment

• Originally posted by PuddlePirate View Post
                Plus I can't imagine them trying to fill the convention center anytime soon.
                Well if they switch to FCTC they don't have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuttingedge237 View Post
                  I had my background orientation may 1 for FSA and I haven’t even gotten a medical yet. Reached out to my BI twice in the past 2 weeks and I got no response
                  I got an offer for the current FSA academy, they said they are doing one more class of 30 after this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by FFcali View Post

I got an offer for the current FSA academy, they said they are doing one more class of 30 after this one.
                    Right on brother ! When does your academy start ? And did they tell you when the next one was going to be ?

Comment

• The current academy started last friday the 18th. 21 days total. the next one should be soon after. they are doubling up the FSA camps which is why they are hiring 3 classes.

Comment

• FFCali - how long did it take to get your final offer after your medical for FSAs ?

Comment

• about a month

Comment

• Just spoke with the recruitment unit and apparently there are still 4,000 people in Band 1. Not sure if I believe that

Comment

• Either way, stay positive and stay physically ready. Union saying they want a total of 7 classes this year and 5 next year.

Comment

• Hi! I’m new to this whole process and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on when county may open applications again and or if there’s any validity to the comments hinting at a switch to FCTC? Thanks in advance for your help and good luck to those already in the process.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X