Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wetfloor93 View Post
    Beep test on the 16th
    How did it go? Just had my test today and it wasn’t too bad at all, everyone in my group passed.

Comment

• Well with OCFA utilizing the FCTC statewide list, it definitely doesn't seem too far fetched that LA County will use it for their next hiring cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSJHectic View Post
        How did it go? Just had my test today and it wasn’t too bad at all, everyone in my group passed.
        Unfortunately I couldn't make it... I started to develop a cough and since the email said not to show up if you develop symptoms I called and emailed them... I have to fill out a form explaining why and try to reschedule...

Comment

• The next drill tower starts 2/22/21 in Pomona.

Comment

• Wonder if it's still only 8 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wetfloor93 View Post
              Wonder if it's still only 8 weeks...
              No idea I didn’t think to ask the person who told me. Next time I’m at station I’ll ask her and let y’all know.

Comment

• Its going to be 15 weeks. They are no longer doing 8 week towers. RC 161 starts 2/22 and RC 162 starts in March.

Comment

• Are they still sending out CJOs from this last test or are they starting brand new from FCTC?

Comment

• I’d say probably not, but some people still seem to be optimistic.

Comment

• Take this for what it is, maybe just holding on to some hope. My buddy said he saw an internal notification looking for background investigators last week.

Comment

• Yeah I was gonna say had a friend tell me they’re looking for captains to do background checks. Pretty sure everyone who got CJO in June already did backgrounds so stay optimistic, but keep applying and testing elsewhere. Never know.

Comment

• I’m an Ocean Lifeguard for LA County and can confirm we got an email on our county email looking for captains to do background checks.

Comment

• Keep in mind, they’re hiring a bunch of FSAs. They need to go through backgrounds also. Just sayin’.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post
                              Keep in mind, they’re hiring a bunch of FSAs. They need to go through backgrounds also. Just sayin’.
                              That's true

Comment

• Anyone have any idea of how long it might take to hear something after passing the beep test for FSA? or is it completely random?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X