Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

    What Band are you in?
    Band 1, interviewed early May

    Comment


    • Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

      Band 1, interviewed early May
      Well maybe it’s the other way around and the ppl who got the email are the rejects which is why they provided another job opportunity lol. Who knows what’s going on

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
        Well maybe it’s the other way around and the ppl who got the email are the rejects which is why they provided another job opportunity lol. Who knows what’s going on
        Who knows. But I def did not feel I did well on the interview

        Comment


        • Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

          Nice! Congrats on staying on whatever list they have.

          I did not receive any emails recently so they must have a list of people that they are continuing to consider.
          If so that makes me feel a lot better..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

            Who knows. But I def did not feel I did well on the interview
            You got your band score from the written not the interview

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AIQ View Post

              You got your band score from the written not the interview
              For sure. I still feel like I bombed the interview so....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

                For sure. I still feel like I bombed the interview so....
                Right there with you...

                Comment


                • I just got the email you all were talking about for the FSA position. So there is hope

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by davidel84 View Post
                    I just got the email you all were talking about for the FSA position. So there is hope
                    Same, anyone going for it? Is it a way to “get in”? Anyone with experience?

                    Comment


                    • I’m gonna go for it.. why not you know?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SnowCat521 View Post
                        I’m gonna go for it.. why not you know?
                        When it says substitute, is that like on
                        call or part time? I have kids and bills and insurance needs.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post

                          When it says substitute, is that like on
                          call or part time? I have kids and bills and insurance needs.
                          No they’re just using this trainee list for FSA so you don’t have to take a written test. I wonder if they’ll still be conducting a interview if you pass the BEEP or if they’re using the interview we already did to select people. But I’m in the same boat, don’t know if I can financially make it work.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AIQ View Post

                            No they’re just using this trainee list for FSA so you don’t have to take a written test. I wonder if they’ll still be conducting a interview if you pass the BEEP or if they’re using the interview we already did to select people. But I’m in the same boat, don’t know if I can financially make it work.
                            I really am
                            wondering about shifts. I called, michelle said that there is a description on the government jobs site, I couldn’t find the job. But also, am I still eligible for FF Trainee? But I think I’ll put my name in. Maybe see if I can turn some heads at the BEEP test lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
                              Well maybe it’s the other way around and the ppl who got the email are the rejects which is why they provided another job opportunity lol. Who knows what’s going on
                              I just had academy orientation, and I got the FSA email as well. Don't sell yourself short.

                              Comment


                              • I wonder if everyone that passed the test got one or just band 1 with interviews?.?

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X