Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AIQ View Post
    So did any of you guys on here get one..?
    Yes. I've only know of one other person that has.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post

      Yes. I've only know of one other person that has.
      Congrats man! When’s the start date? Wasn’t it supposed to be September 9th or something

      Comment


      • Congratulations guys!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AIQ View Post

          Congrats man! When’s the start date? Wasn’t it supposed to be September 9th or something
          September 9th in Pomona

          Comment


          • Originally posted by navymech View Post

            September 9th in Pomona
            Did you get one too?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AIQ View Post

              Did you get one too?
              Yessir. Did you?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by navymech View Post

                Yessir. Did you?
                Congrats man! And not even close still haven’t even got a cjo
                good luck gents!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AIQ View Post

                  Congrats man! And not even close still haven’t even got a cjo
                  good luck gents!
                  Thank you and keep grinding man.

                  Comment


                  • Congrats to all who got the final offer. Let’s hope they start sending out some more CJOs before the expiration date!

                    Comment


                    • Anyone else get that email?

                      Comment


                      • Yeah thought it was going to be a CJO when I initially saw the email lmao but cool they’re using this list to hire for FSA.

                        Comment


                        • I got the email too

                          Comment


                          • They said in the email that they are still assessing hiring needs. Gained a little more hope lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
                              Anyone else get that email?
                              Nice! Congrats on staying on whatever list they have.

                              I did not receive any emails recently so they must have a list of people that they are continuing to consider.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

                                Nice! Congrats on staying on whatever list they have.

                                I did not receive any emails recently so they must have a list of people that they are continuing to consider.
                                What Band are you in?

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X