No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per HR... There will be a process early Spring 2021 and they will pull from the FCTC statewide list. Current list is set to expire in October and there is no plans at this time to extend it. This is the info I was given from my aunt and a training chief. This shows us that everything seems like rumors and a bunch of he said she said. I say just keep working out and keeping your nose clean that way when your number is up, or they do extend the list, you will be ready

Comment

• Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post
      Per HR... There will be a process early Spring 2021 and they will pull from the FCTC statewide list. Current list is set to expire in October and there is no plans at this time to extend it. This is the info I was given from my aunt and a training chief. This shows us that everything seems like rumors and a bunch of he said she said. I say just keep working out and keeping your nose clean that way when your number is up, or they do extend the list, you will be ready
      So the 200 that are in the background process right now are The last ones they going to pull from this current list?

Comment

• From what I was told yes, but from all the crap I’m hearing and reading honestly I would not think too much of it. I don’t think they have a clue on what they are doing

Comment

• Sorry, I spoke with the exam unit. That’s who recruitment told me to speak to regarding this. It’s all based on the hiring needs of the department. Going through FCTC requires video interviews all over again which makes no sense but who knows. The Dept needs much more than what they have to even get close to filling the needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace1027 View Post
            Sorry, I spoke with the exam unit. That’s who recruitment told me to speak to regarding this. It’s all based on the hiring needs of the department. Going through FCTC requires video interviews all over again which makes no sense but who knows. The Dept needs much more than what they have to even get close to filling the needs.
            Did they tell you the next hiring process will use video interviews again?

Comment

• So September up in discussion now? Anyone else have info on the status the September towers?

Comment

• For some perspective, I emailed the recruitment section back in 2016 asking when the process would be opening up, and even then they said that they were considering switching over to FCTC. And we all know how that turned out. So take everything with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Just to be clear no one has heard anything yet about a job offer right? Vendors still aren’t accepting sizing appointments

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post
                    Just to be clear no one has heard anything yet about a job offer right? Vendors still aren’t accepting sizing appointments
                    All venders? But no crickets on my side

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

All venders? But no crickets on my side
                      Toms won’t fit you without money

Comment

• Offers for 159 are out.

Comment

• Congrats guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian1023 View Post
                            Offers for 159 are out.
                            Congrats to those who got them

Comment

• Congrats! Do they usually send out offers in one batch? Or is it scattered?

Comment

• So did any of you guys on here get one..?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X