Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

There is a fire captain that you are assigned to.
    Got it. Thanks

Comment

• Another guy I know in backgrounds said his BI told him there’s currently 250 in backgrounds to fill September and December towers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
        Another guy I know in backgrounds said his BI told him there’s currently 250 in backgrounds to fill September and December towers.
        Looks like no more band 1 CJOs unless a significant amount get dropped...

Comment

• Originally posted by green108 View Post

Looks like no more band 1 CJOs unless a significant amount get dropped...
          Unless they have more academies in 2021 from this list. Let’s just hope that’s the case

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

Unless they have more academies in 2021 from this list. Let’s just hope that’s the case
            True, I should have specified. No more Band 1 CJOs for the Sept/Dec academies unless a significant amount get dropped. Absolutely praying for 2021, there is still hope.

Comment

• I wonder if that means that vband had a lot of people

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post
                I wonder if that means that vband had a lot of people
                There were only about 120-130 in vband

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post
                  Another guy I know in backgrounds said his BI told him there’s currently 250 in backgrounds to fill September and December towers.
                  That would mean this list is dead unless they extend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

That would mean this list is dead unless they extend it.
                    Not necessarily. All they have to do is send out all CJO’s before October. They can then start backgrounds whenever they want after that

Comment

• Don’t give up hope. When working for AMR in Santa Clarita we always saw boots that they were hiring 2 years after the last application. They need a lot more than 200-250 new fire fighters. Until we hear something nothing is set in stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace1027 View Post
                        Don’t give up hope. When working for AMR in Santa Clarita we always saw boots that they were hiring 2 years after the last application. They need a lot more than 200-250 new fire fighters. Until we hear something nothing is set in stone.
                        True. A lot can happen in 2 months. They'd need to send another 400+ cjo's out by October to meet their goal of 600, or extend the list out past October.

Comment

True. A lot can happen in 2 months. They'd need to send another 400+ cjo's out by October to meet their goal of 600, or extend the list out past October.
                          Why is everyone saying “...extend the list past October” is there a plan to not use the list??? Thousands tested. What’s with the rumor of them not using the list they already have with, I’m more than sure, qualified applicants?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace1027 View Post

Why is everyone saying “...extend the list past October” is there a plan to not use the list??? Thousands tested. What’s with the rumor of them not using the list they already have with, I’m more than sure, qualified applicants?
                            There has been talk about La County throwing out this list and switching to FCTC

Comment

Are the qualified apps only good till October?

Comment

• This list will “expire” on October 3rd. That’s when it was created and you are on the list for 12 months

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X