No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if they will exhaust all of Band V before dipping into Band 1, or will they combine both for an academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
      Does anyone know if they will exhaust all of Band V before dipping into Band 1, or will they combine both for an academy?
      If memory serves me correctly, I believe they combine V and Band 1ers in their round of academy invites. Of course it would also seem that we are dealing with a lot of oddities and head scratching this time around so this may not hold true.

Comment

• Hubbalicious ya, I heard from an inside source that they have combined both V and Band 1 into an academy, I was just trying to see if anyone else heard of that happening. I guess we all have to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. Were you in the process at one point in time?

Comment

• Any V-bands have their interviews yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrewdfire View Post
            Any V-bands have their interviews yet?
            Nothing yet. They just sent out an e-mail last week confirming that they received the resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyDrill View Post

Nothing yet. They just sent out an e-mail last week confirming that they received the resume.
              Did you include it in your original application?

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

Did you include it in your original application?
                I don’t think I attached it to my original application.

Comment

• Does anyone know how the Skype interview will be scored since we’re already put in bands?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
                    Does anyone know how the Skype interview will be scored since we’re already put in bands?
                    I believe it is listed as a selection interview. So it’s pass/fail.

Comment

• Anyone from Band 1 get an email for an interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by CAFF View Post
                        Anyone from Band 1 get an email for an interview?
                        Not that I’m aware of. I’m in Band 1 and haven’t heard anything in almost two months.

Comment

• Jman119 Lets hope we all hear something sooner than later.

Comment

• https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ncrease-ballot

Comment

• I'm also in band 1 and havent heard anything. Hold tight boys, with this new ballot it seems we may get notification just after the new year!

Comment

• Originally posted by MajorPayne View Post
                                I'm also in band 1 and havent heard anything. Hold tight boys, with this new ballot it seems we may get notification just after the new year!
                                Problem is, it needs 2/3rds to pass. You can’t get 2/3rds of Californians to agree on anything.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X