Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about there being more academies in December?
    Nope, I also heard that the last couple academy’s didn’t get new turnouts right away..I don’t know if it was a money thing or a timing thing. Anyone know anyone who is in 157 or 158 able to confirm this?

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about there being more academies in December?
      I heard there might be two more after the September academies

Comment

• I also heard about a couple more, from someone I side.

Just stay ready and don't do any thing stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by MajorPayne View Post
          I also heard about a couple more, from someone I side.

Just stay ready and don't do any thing stupid
          So I know a couple people in band one that just had their meeting with the BI about a week ago. Each of which were told they were shooting for September academy. One of them even spoke with the BI about hiring and potential of freeze and they said La County FD is going through with all their hiring. I’m just hoping CJO’s come out again soon. I’m April 9th interview band 1. Everyone I know in April interviews did not receive one. Seems like the cut off was March for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace1027 View Post

So I know a couple people in band one that just had their meeting with the BI about a week ago. Each of which were told they were shooting for September academy. One of them even spoke with the BI about hiring and potential of freeze and they said La County FD is going through with all their hiring. I’m just hoping CJO’s come out again soon. I’m April 9th interview band 1. Everyone I know in April interviews did not receive one. Seems like the cut off was March for now.
            My interview was April 29th, band 1, got a CJO. BI said two September towers and two December towers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biz_m View Post

My interview was April 29th, band 1, got a CJO. BI said two September towers and two December towers.
              Do you know if the December towers are the final academies off this list? Thanks

Comment

Nice man. I wonder how they are sending them out. You are the only one that I know of that got one unless there are more. Good luck!!. No rejection letter so I must be eligible still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace1027 View Post

Nice man. I wonder how they are sending them out. You are the only one that I know of that got one unless there are more. Good luck!!. No rejection letter so I must be eligible still.
                  Have there been any non select emails after interviews?

Comment

• I just got an email for a medical appointment for next week. I haven’t even met with my BI face to face yet. So there’s that.

Comment

• Anybody else get medicals?

Comment

• I got a medical as well

Comment

• Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

Have there been any non select emails after interviews?

not that I know of.

Comment

Do you know if the December towers are the final academies off this list? Thanks
                            Not sure that was all the info I was given. My BI said a lot of this is uncharted territory due to covid

Comment

Not sure that was all the info I was given. My BI said a lot of this is uncharted territory due to covid
                              Curiosity, who does the backgrounds for LACo?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidel84 View Post

Curiosity, who does the backgrounds for LACo?
                                There is a fire captain that you are assigned to.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X