Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post

Left cal fire to go to la county fire call firefighter, but I’m now In paramedic school and should finish in January. I’m not going to test anywhere until I’m out of school. School is stressful enough.
    So did you apply to the most recent call ff position?

Comment

• No I did not. Just trying to pound out paramedic school while this pandemic has most things on hold.

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

So did you apply to the most recent call ff position?
        Is that a worthwhile experience? Reading the description, I’m not sure what to make of the position.

Comment

No I did not. Just trying to pound out paramedic school while this pandemic has most things on hold.
          So are you in the process for the ff trainee position then?

Comment

No I did not. Just trying to pound out paramedic school while this pandemic has most things on hold.
            Could you tell us more about your process?

Comment

• Originally posted by navymech View Post

Could you tell us more about your process?
              I too would like to hear more.

Comment

• Has anyone received a job offer with a September academy start date?

Comment

Is this the same jokster who’s aunt is in hiring and told everyone on this forum.. “check your emails for cjo this week”
                  Pffff WEAK!

Comment

• Anyone get a medical yet

Comment

• No medical yet. BI is hoping to finish up this week

Comment

• Are the December towers confirmed?

Comment

• Just to add to the rumor mill a buddy said that they’re supposedly laying off 200 ff and closing some stations. Obviously that means no more hiring..from what he said they’re going to be laying off guys who were just hired..he got the info from his friend who works for county. Again just a rumor can’t confirm how accurate it is..has anyone heard anything?

Comment

• Asked some of my county buddies and they haven’t heard anything like that. Has county ever laid off FFs? and last time I heard they are still significantly short staffed.

Comment

• Talked to a County friend of mine and no word of anything about layoffs either. Also told me they’re down X amount of open firefighter positions and there are X amount of promotions in the works. X is significant. No idea how they could lay off...

Comment

• That’s what I was saying to my buddy...I know they’re down significantly that’s why I posted it here to see if there was any truth to it.. he said his friend recently graduated the academy as well. Thanks for the info guys! Hopefully the hiring continues!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X