No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word of any more CJOs that have gone out?

Comment

• Does anyone have any insights on being a probie for LA County? How long is the probationary period? Do you switch stations every few months? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC_flaco View Post
        Does anyone have any insights on being a probie for LA County? How long is the probationary period? Do you switch stations every few months? Thanks.
        Year long probation comprised of two 6 month spots. You can try to stay at your second spot or attempt to go elsewhere

Comment

• Looking for anyone’s experience: has anyone done a CPAT at multiple locations? I have done the CPAT many times at the same location however, it’s cancelled. I am looking at South El Monte as it seems to be closest to me. I’m wondering if making the trip for the orientation is worth it or just to show up and know it will be similar enough? Thoughts and experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
            Looking for anyone’s experience: has anyone done a CPAT at multiple locations? I have done the CPAT many times at the same location however, it’s cancelled. I am looking at South El Monte as it seems to be closest to me. I’m wondering if making the trip for the orientation is worth it or just to show up and know it will be similar enough? Thoughts and experience?
            They should be the exact same. I wouldn’t waste time going to the orientation if you have already done the CPAT before

Comment

• Originally posted by Jman119 View Post

They should be the exact same. I wouldn’t waste time going to the orientation if you have already done the CPAT before
              I can confirm. I've done a bunch in Orange and did my most recent one in South El Monte. Like Jman said, they are identical. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbsandcoffee View Post
                Looking for anyone’s experience: has anyone done a CPAT at multiple locations? I have done the CPAT many times at the same location however, it’s cancelled. I am looking at South El Monte as it seems to be closest to me. I’m wondering if making the trip for the orientation is worth it or just to show up and know it will be similar enough? Thoughts and experience?
                A bull**** CPAT is a bull**** CPAT. If you can’t figure it out then may god rest your souls.

peace and love

Comment

• Originally posted by homewardbound View Post

A bull**** CPAT is a bull**** CPAT. If you can’t figure it out then may god rest your souls.

peace and love
                  Is this a riddle? If so I get it. If there’s something more, maybe not.

Comment

• Kbsandcoffee
                    Last edited by gabe40; 07-14-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• If the cpat is a struggle for anyone.. reconsider careers

Comment

• Originally posted by dadvan View Post
                        If the cpat is a struggle for anyone.. reconsider careers
                        Not at all. I try to beat 7 minutes. Just was asking as I have only one “path” I’ve used. Same dummy, same halyard with slippery nylon rope, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by gabe40 View Post
                          Yes? Curious....

Jman119 and ppraline thanks for the information
                          Last edited by Kbsandcoffee; 07-15-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Heard today we are on a hiring freeze. Sorry guys. They are even talking lay-offs. But hiring freeze is a sure thing

Comment

• Originally posted by FireDawg924 View Post
                              Heard today we are on a hiring freeze. Sorry guys. They are even talking lay-offs. But hiring freeze is a sure thing
                              So a no go for the upcoming September towers?

Comment

• Because I heard they already had the funding for the September towers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X