• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To your BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post
      Who do you call to send your CPAT? Just did mine today
      Email it to Lisa (the backgrounds email address).

Comment

• If you’re not in Backgrounds

Comment

• [email protected]

Sent some stuff today and they replied with a confirmation in about 2 hours.

Comment

• Curious.... I just logged into my govjobs account and noticed my application status says "Withholds". Not sure if this is a new status feature in govjobs, but I just noticed it.

Those who received CJOs and others waiting, what is your status?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidel84 View Post
              Curious.... I just logged into my govjobs account and noticed my application status says "Withholds". Not sure if this is a new status feature in govjobs, but I just noticed it.

Those who received CJOs and others waiting, what is your status?
              I haven’t received a CJO and my status also changed to “Withholds”. Anyone wanna take one for the team and email and ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by AM1485 View Post

I haven’t received a CJO and my status also changed to “Withholds”. Anyone wanna take one for the team and email and ask?

I emailed them earlier this week to update my CPAT and state EMT card, so I do not want to pester them again

Comment

I emailed them earlier this week to update my CPAT and state EMT card, so I do not want to pester them again
                  I literally sent the same updated certs this week as well lol. I just sent them another email, I’ll keep everyone posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by AM1485 View Post

I literally sent the same updated certs this week as well lol. I just sent them another email, I’ll keep everyone posted.
                    haha... appreciate it! I doubt I will move on. The interview was challenging for me.

Comment

• Yeah mine says withholds as well..wonder what that means..
                      a lot of my other applications updated as well so it’s probably just a government jobs thing. None of my other applications say withholds either tho
                      Last edited by AIQ; 07-10-2020, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Same here, mine says withholds, I’m band 1 interviewed April 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonslayer27 View Post
                          Same here, mine says withholds, I’m band 1 interviewed April 6
                          Band 1 interviewed on May 6

Comment

• Mine says withholds as well, but I also just got assigned a BI today so I don’t think it really means anything.

Comment

• I reached out and this is the message I recieved back.

"Hello Mike,

What you are looking at is on the exams side not the hiring process. Before you were placed on the eligible list, you were placed on the withhold step until we verified that you had met all the requirements and had passed your written exam. At this time, you are still on the eligible list.

Thank you,"

Comment

Band 1 interviewed on May 6

received confirmation that the “withhold” status is a formality and we are still on the eligibility list.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X