Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by green108 View Post
    They extended the last list much longer than a year. Sounds like the plan can change at any time. We shall see. County does what county wants to do.
    With their intent to go FCTC, who knows what will happen
    Last edited by Boize208; 07-07-2020, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

With their intent to go FCTC, who knows what will happen
      True. Still seems like a ton of money to throw away a list after a year and after hiring so few candidates from said list. We shall see, 3 months will fly by.
      Last edited by green108; 07-07-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• I don’t buy the October thing. The medic list is still “active” even after the March deadline. Had a coworker who was pulled from the medic list after March and that list was supposedly done on 3/16. I believe they have to tell us a year from when the list was formed, which was 10/3. It’s all that technical and legal mumbo-jumbo. Steve Perry said it best...”don’t stop, believin!!!”

Comment

• You just have to get the cjo by October, then they can take as long as they want with the rest of the process. But yeah they can extend it if they wanted too, I can’t see them throwing out the list after spending so much time and money on it..especially in this economic situation

Comment

• Wonder how many more rounds of conditionals they are planning to send out.

Comment

• I haven't been on here in a while. sorry if this question has been asked but has anyone from bad 1 received a CJO? Last time I was on here people from the v band had recieved some but not anyone from band 1. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dzuck View Post
                I haven't been on here in a while. sorry if this question has been asked but has anyone from bad 1 received a CJO? Last time I was on here people from the v band had recieved some but not anyone from band 1. Any info is greatly appreciated.
                I’m in band 1 and was lucky enough to get cjo. I know a couple other band 1 members as well who received conditionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

I’m in band 1 and was lucky enough to get cjo. I know a couple other band 1 members as well who received conditionals.
                  Thanks for the info. when did you get your cjo when did you do your digital interview? thanks for the help

Comment

Thanks for the info. when did you get your cjo when did you do your digital interview? thanks for the help
                    Receive my cjo on June 11th. Interviewed end of April!

Comment

Receive my cjo on June 11th. Interviewed end of April!
                      Is your CPAT up to date?

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post

Is your CPAT up to date?
                        Yes it is.

Comment

Is your CPAT up to date?
                          After i updated my cpat i called to update my application and they told me not to worry about it but it just had to be up to date before an academy.

Comment

After i updated my cpat i called to update my application and they told me not to worry about it but it just had to be up to date before an academy.
                            when did you update it?

Comment

Yes it is.
                              Did everyone who got a cjo already have their cpat up to date?

Comment

Did everyone who got a cjo already have their cpat up to date?
                                From the orientation there were a handful of people who had medic but not emt. And did not have a current cpat. Make sure you get a copy or have a copy of what this job announcement is calling for. Apparently it’s a problem, which is strange because you can do more as a medic

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X