Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles County Trainee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by green108 View Post
    They extended the last list much longer than a year. Sounds like the plan can change at any time. We shall see. County does what county wants to do.
    With their intent to go FCTC, who knows what will happen
    Last edited by Boize208; 07-07-2020, 02:21 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Boize208 View Post

      With their intent to go FCTC, who knows what will happen
      True. Still seems like a ton of money to throw away a list after a year and after hiring so few candidates from said list. We shall see, 3 months will fly by.
      Last edited by green108; 07-07-2020, 01:29 PM.

      Comment


      • I don’t buy the October thing. The medic list is still “active” even after the March deadline. Had a coworker who was pulled from the medic list after March and that list was supposedly done on 3/16. I believe they have to tell us a year from when the list was formed, which was 10/3. It’s all that technical and legal mumbo-jumbo. Steve Perry said it best...”don’t stop, believin!!!”

        Comment


        • You just have to get the cjo by October, then they can take as long as they want with the rest of the process. But yeah they can extend it if they wanted too, I can’t see them throwing out the list after spending so much time and money on it..especially in this economic situation

          Comment


          • Wonder how many more rounds of conditionals they are planning to send out.

            Comment


            • I haven't been on here in a while. sorry if this question has been asked but has anyone from bad 1 received a CJO? Last time I was on here people from the v band had recieved some but not anyone from band 1. Any info is greatly appreciated.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dzuck View Post
                I haven't been on here in a while. sorry if this question has been asked but has anyone from bad 1 received a CJO? Last time I was on here people from the v band had recieved some but not anyone from band 1. Any info is greatly appreciated.
                I’m in band 1 and was lucky enough to get cjo. I know a couple other band 1 members as well who received conditionals.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

                  I’m in band 1 and was lucky enough to get cjo. I know a couple other band 1 members as well who received conditionals.
                  Thanks for the info. when did you get your cjo when did you do your digital interview? thanks for the help

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dzuck View Post

                    Thanks for the info. when did you get your cjo when did you do your digital interview? thanks for the help
                    Receive my cjo on June 11th. Interviewed end of April!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

                      Receive my cjo on June 11th. Interviewed end of April!
                      Is your CPAT up to date?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post

                        Is your CPAT up to date?
                        Yes it is.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post

                          Is your CPAT up to date?
                          After i updated my cpat i called to update my application and they told me not to worry about it but it just had to be up to date before an academy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dzuck View Post

                            After i updated my cpat i called to update my application and they told me not to worry about it but it just had to be up to date before an academy.
                            when did you update it?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WeeWoo View Post

                              Yes it is.
                              Did everyone who got a cjo already have their cpat up to date?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JHG44817 View Post

                                Did everyone who got a cjo already have their cpat up to date?
                                From the orientation there were a handful of people who had medic but not emt. And did not have a current cpat. Make sure you get a copy or have a copy of what this job announcement is calling for. Apparently it’s a problem, which is strange because you can do more as a medic

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X